Jeno - {Bad boy and a nerd💕}

"Where did you freakin go?" I shouted at my boyfriend, he left me at his house. "I went with girls okay! I was drunk!" He yelled back, I got worried and I started to hit him, I felt crying but I tried to hold it. "Why are you doing this to me? Do you hate me?" I started to tear up, i punched him but he stopped me. "Yah! Your the wrong girl for me! That's why I went with girls!" He sighed and let's me go, I sat down and covered my face because I couldn't take him anymore. "I WISH I SHOULD'VE DATED A GUY LIKE YOU! GOODBYE!!" I left the house without saying a word, I cried and my heart just fell apart.

I went back to my apartment and slept, forgetting all those heart broken things so I just slept.

Morning~
It was my first day of school which I hate, I always hate school even tho I'm so good at it I just hate the boys, the bad boys especially bully me, but for others they are not bullying. Once I got bullied and my teacher saw and took them to detentions. My teacher was the nicest teacher, but most of my friends hate her, my teacher gets strict when they didn't do there homework, but if I forget she would always give me a chance to do it. But now here I am, I am now grade 11, I wish the boys would be nicer. I go changed into my uniform and go to school.

•School•
When I went inside I saw students running towards me, a bunch of girls from another country. They started to ask me nice questions, they started talking to me, and they are so nice.
I went to my class but then I saw the bad boys who bullied me last school year. They had the weirdest smirk and trying to scan my body but I had to ignore them. "Hey look! It's y/n......oh wow she changed! She became ugly to pretty now? What happened y/n ah?!" The annoying voice of jaemin came towards and started to play with my hair. "Oh? Me...just the normal me, studying hard." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Woah?! From an ugly nerd to a pretty cute nerd?! Hey y/n ah try to date one of us!" Renjun chuckles, but I walked away. "Yah! You can't walk away from us like that!" Jaemin ran to catch up with me and also the boys. "I'm really sorry guys but I really need to go to my class now!" I excused, and everyone all complained. "What section is ur class?" Jeno asked me. "Um.....section A....hold on I cannot read it without my glasses," I put on my glasses and the boys was shocked. "Y/n ah? Who do you like from one of us?" Renjun smirked, i widened my eyes and excused the boys then I ran away. I didn't want to say who I like because I was too afraid that he might reject me. I headed to my class and saw my favourite teacher, she hugged me and I did the same thing. "Wow y/n ah! Your so big!! How are you? Did you miss me?" She smiled brightly. "I'm fine, Ms. Kim! And of course I miss my favourite teacher!" I hugged her again because I never seen her for 1 year. "Btw, what class are you?" She asked me. "Looks like I'm in class A!" She got surprised, and led me to my class.

•Class•
"Class! I found one student that who was lost!" She yelled everyone attention, everyone became shocked and started smiling. "Woah?! Y/n? Is that our nerd?" One boy chuckled, everyone cheered and I sat down. "Hello y/n! You became cuter!" F/n complimented me with a bright smile then someone came barging in our class. "H-Hello boys?! Come and sit down before I start our class..." Ms Kim said while she was scared, why was she scared of those bad boys? She's older than them. "Um...Ms Kim? You shouldn't be scared of them, your older than them and they should respect you as a teacher!" I exclaimed. Everyone started to agree with me, Ms Kim started to agree also and I was happy. "Ugh! Why would we be respecting her! Why would we be agreeing with y/n?" Jeno started to complain, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "Ms Kim!? These boys belong in some place that they should be learning about respect!" I exclaimed and got really mad that I had to sit down. The teacher went out and everyone was cheering for me but i was so mad about the boys disrespecting my teacher.

"Good job loser! Now you ruin everything!" Jeno chuckles and smirked, i rolled my eyes and just ignored him. I stood up and sighed loudly looking at my classmates. "I volunteer to be the president of this class!" I was confident enough to speak. Everyone looked at me and cheered. "Yay! Our new president!!" Girl classmate said smiling. "Hey loser! Come go with me outside!" Jeno's annoying voice again and I just really like to ignore him.