Haechan - {broken hearts} Pt 1

(Play this song while reading)
February 14
Valentine's Day

I'm lonely..nobody likes me, I can never find my true love...

I just need to find someone who likes me but because of me, I'm just useless...

I'm trash! My best friend Mirae has one but I kept on telling her to help me find one...

I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm nothing like the other girls, I'm just useless and I'm trash....

I've been trying to date boys but they just treat me as garbage...

It hurts when someone treats you like trash, they'll just throw you away and you will be forgotten...

I screamed in frustration, I was just there sitting and hiding my face in the darkness, I saw some love birds flirting and I just cried. I couldn't take it how the boys treated me like trash or stupid garbage.

"Um...excuse me? Are you okay?" A familiar voice I heard, I looked up to see Haechan holding roses. "What do you want? Leave me alone, Haechan!" I yelled, I put my head down and cried again. It hurts my heart so bad that I just wanna die..but I can't, he kept pulling me up but pushed him away. "Y/n? Why are you being like this?" He asked concerned, I looked up and glared then faced down. "Why do you want to know?!" I yelled but he pulled me up until he looked deeply into my eyes, my heart keeps beating fast but I stepped on his foot and left. "Wait! Y/n just wait! I really need to talk to you!" He shouted but I ignored and just walked away. I stopped by in the coffee shop and bought something that brightens my day, I walked in and I smelled the scent of coffee.

To get all the stress I'm having...

I should drink coffee...to erase the whole hurtful thoughts I'm worrying about...

I don't care if I don't have anyone to love me... I'll just wait and wait him to come in my life...

Someone who loves me...and never break my heart...

Okay, stop talking to yourself y/n...get over yourself...you need to focus more on studying or never mind-

I got cut off by a guy who somehow works here. He puts on his apron and hat, then I went to him and ordered my coffee. "Hello, can I have a latte and do you have cookies?" I said while choosing from the menu without looking at him. "Okay miss...can I get ur name for ur cup?" He looks at me and i looked down then fixed my hair. "Park y/n..." I finally looked up to see Haechan? Wth? His working here? We both became shocked, he smiled and chuckled. "We meet again sweetheart?!" He smirked and writes my name, he started making one more cup. "Uh...um I'm only one and I only ordered one for me?!" I reminded him but he still had that devilish smirk on his face, he chuckled and made coffee. "Oh y/n...pls get the cookies in the jar...and there are different cookies if u want.." he smiled and pointed it, I looked and saw the cookie corner.

I saw a lot of different kinds of cookies but I picked the chocolate chip ones because it's my favorite. I sat down and waited for my coffee, then Haechan arrived with a devilish smirk on his face and I smiled but my smile faded away, I'm still waiting for someone who loves me but it will never happen. He gave my coffee then he sat down in front of me but I wouldn't even dare to look at him I just stared at my coffee and trying to hold my tears so he can't see me.

"So...were you looking for a valentines guy to love you?" He stares and I nodded slightly but still covered my face.

HAECHAN'S POV •
Y/n is such a sweet girl, but I'm also looking for a valentine and I tried so hard to find one but every girl just used me for money and it hurts my heart then I saw y/n, my childhood friend but we have a love and hate friendship, then since we met. She started sending letters to each other but one day we met in a park then I told her I have to leave her, I left and went to Seoul so we started to hate each other even though it was all my fault that I left her.

I saw her and she looked like she was crying, I stood up and comforted her. "Y/n? Shh...just tell me why are you crying?" I held her hand but she pushed me away from her. "Just leave me alone!!!" She yelled but i still held her hand tight, she tried removing her grip from mine but she gave up. "Why do you hate me? Is it from our childhood past-" I got cut off by her screaming, I looked down and regret what happened in the past. "I DONT EVEN WANT TO HERE THAT STUPID CHILDHOOD PAST!! YOU LEFT ME HEART BROKEN IN JEJU!!" She yelled in frustration and she left, I tried catching up with her but she ran away ignored me. "I wish I never done that to her...I regret what I had done before..." I mumbled to myself then sat down, she didn't even drink her coffee.

~Flashback ~
Childhood past~

"We'll always be best friend and grow up together! Right Haechanie!!" She smiled happily.

"Even when we are dating? We'll still be together forever?" Little me smiled and we both laughed. "I will always love you! Are you sure you'll be there with me even we grew up?!" She giggled and took out her friendship bracelet, I looked down then she tied it around my wrist. "What's this for?" Little me asked, she puts hers and then smiled. "Friendship bracelet! So we won't forget each other! Promise?" She lend out her pinky finger then we both made our promise.

•End of flashback •

Still remember that promise but then I broke it, I left her because I needed to study abroad.

It's my fault to break her heart...I better find her before it's too late..

——————————————————————-
...
There will be a part 2 of this! Because I need to make more ideas! So yeah!

His a very cute little baby...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍