Mark - {BFF crush}

HELLO HEART FAM! HOW ARE YOU TODAY? PLS MAKE MORE REQUESTS OR ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY! Btw there are 6 days before Chenle 's bday! And I am super excited! So I hope u enjoy this story!❤️
—————————————————————-
Mark and I are just playing games on my bed, mark and I have been friends for so long but I kinda have a crush on him and he doesn't know it yet so I'll just keep it a secret.

"I'm soo bored! Can we do something else?" He groaned and sat up, I sighed and started to text our other friends.

{GROUP CHAT}
Canadianboy: guys I'm bored...

Me: his been groaning, I'm sick and tired of him doing that! 😞

Donghyuk: same...I'm bored too...

Nana: uhh no ur not? Ur literally playing fortnite with jeno?!😒

Nojam: yeh but his also groaning and were both groaning for food!!😭

F/n: I'm literally just crying from hunger too!😣😭

Lele🐬: I want pizza!

Jisungpark: same....😕

Me: guys just go to my house and I'll just call delivery to bring us food!

Nana: great idea

Nojam: we'll be there in a minute!

{end of text}

A minute? Okay?! The last time I told them to come to our house and jeno said we'll be there in a minute but they didn't go, those idiots! They're so mean! Ugh well they better come.

"Are you sure they're coming?" I asked mark while putting my phone down. "Yes, I'm sure! Their our friends! You always invite them to come to your place!" He smiled, huh? The cutest smile ever. "Uhh...the last time THEY didn't come! Those idiots!" I frowned, he sighed as he  got closer to me, I could really feel myself burning up. "Yah, they are older than you....call them your oppas" he rolled his eyes, I raised my eyebrow and got up from my bed. "Fine...well I better dress up into my cozy outfit! You should too..." I smiled while tying my hair, he got up and sighed loudly. "Are we gonna watch a movie?" He asked. "Uhhh...idk yet...but ask the boys if they want to watch..." I went to the bathroom and closed the door.

This is what I'll wear:

I just started to put my hair into a bun since I have medium hair

I just started to put my hair into a bun since I have medium hair. I decided to tie it like this:

Very messy also and I'm too lazy to put it perfect

Very messy also and I'm too lazy to put it perfect. Once I'm done I heard the boys screaming....probably that's the dolphin.... I came downstairs and smiled as they smiled back. "Finally! You guys came! Not what you did last time!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, they chuckled. "So? Are we gonna watch a movie?!" Renjun asked, i grabbed my phone and started to order the food. "I guess that's a yes?" Jeno jumped on the couch clinging to jaemin, love birds. While they are finding a movie to watch, I opened the cabinet and reached for the popcorns but I realised I'm too small to reach for it. I tried so hard to reach it but I just gave up, then a hand grabbed that popcorn pack and he smiled. I looked up to see mark smiling and chuckling at the same time. "Do you really need me to reach it for you?" He smiled happily, I can feel my body starting to burn up because of his cuteness that I couldn't take.

He should not know the I keep secrets from him even tho his my bff we always keep each other's secrets but my secret always stay in my heart, I don't want him to know that I like him, if I tell him he would just reject me and I would lose a friend so I make sure to keep it not so obvious to Everyone especially Mark. I thought to myself.

I giggled and placed the popcorn in the microwave, when I was about to sit down haechan quickly grabbed me by arm and started clinging on me. I cringed and smiled at his cuteness, I love all the dreamies cuteness but I love Mark's the most. I began to look over and saw mark glaring at Haechan, i quickly removed Haechan that was hugging my arm and sighed. Haechan saw me and smirked so he pulled me up and we both went to my bedroom. He quickly locked the door and I began to ignore his smirk.

"What do you want? Why did you pushed me into my room like that in front of mark?" I asked while looking down. He sighed loudly and he crossed his arms. "Do you like him?" The first question that came out his mouth, silence came and I froze. "Is it too obvious?" I then looked at him and pout. "It's obvious for me and it's completely obvious you like him too much." He raised his eye brow. "Should I stop liking him?" I asked while looking down, I began to hide my face from embarrassment. "No y/n, you should LOVE him more! Because if you keep on loving him then he will fall in love with you?!" He reminded me, he smiled while trying to breathe. "What if he rejects? If I tell him I love him he will reject me..." I started to think negative thoughts and I pouted. "No he will not do that, because he likes you...too..." I became shook and widened my eyes, he what? He likes me too?

"How? I don't see him liking me?"

"Whenever he helps you he became so childish and whines how much he loves you..."

"How come he doesn't show love to me?"

"Actually he does, by loving you until you love him back, he takes care of you and he loves to tease you..."

"All this time he's been liking me? But I can't like my own bff, is that even possible?"

"If you don't want him then be with me"

"Never mind! I'll go talk to him...thanks for reminding me Haechan, if he likes me then you're my new bff!"

"Yay! Btw your welcome!!" He shouts from my room, I went down and I saw that mark was gone, I started to worry that where he went. "Hey guys? Where's mark?" I worriedly ask them, one of them turned to look at me. "He went to the park...." renjun replied and I was very worried. Why would he run away like that.

I arrived to the park and there he was swinging sadly on the swings. I ran near him and sat on one of it, silence brought us. "I was looking for you! Why would you run away like that?!" I asked while looking at him worriedly, he won't even look at me back and I could really see his face without his happiness, all sadness. "Why do you care? I thought you were busy talking to Haechan?" He glared at me, I was shocked and never see him this (jealous?). "Well, we were busy talking about you....liking me?" I smirked.
I saw him and he became super red, he smiled and sighed. "Uhh....yeh....that's true and I've been liking you!" He scratched the back of his neck and I giggled. "Same! But I've been loving you! And so I kept it a secret to not tell you or else you will reject me..." I looked down and smiled, he held my hand and we stood up. " I will never reject a person who is most wonderful and most beautiful that I ever met.." he complimented me while I started to burn up and became redder and redder, we look to each other's eyes and I sighed. "I love you....but are we still bffs?" He asked while holding my hand. "Yeh but I have another bffs! It's Haechan and f/n!" I giggled and I finally had my first kiss with someone I love and who cared about me. (Like this for example):

 (Like this for example):

We walked back home....he was my bff then became my bf.
————————————————————————
Ok! This was a very long imagine! I really want to make it long, and pls I have no more ideas! Pls request! Pls help me make more! Bye!!! ❤️