Jaemin - {hate sweet}

"Y/n ah~~~" someone from behind me calling my name, I looked and it was jaemin running towards me. Everyone was looking at me and faced down from embarrassment, he hugged me as everyone started to say "aww". He embarrassed us, his never been this childish before when we started dating. This is in break time, and everyone all went to the canteen, jaemin on the other hand was busy back hugging me. The school principal (your mom) called me and I went to the principal's office, when I got there jaemin's mom was there also talking to my mom.

I knocked first and then I went inside and sat down, sunny my mom's assistant gave me frappe whenever I go here. "So? Are you having a good time with jaemin?" Ms Na was asking, I stared at my frappe and nodded. "Mom? Can I just be serious with you?" I asked and looked up to her, she sighed and I sighed also. "I don't want to be with him anymore..." they both gasp and panicked. "What why?" They both panicked and I sighed loudly, I stood up and stared down. "I'm sorry, but he's too sweet and he's embarrassing me in front of the students!" I was out of breath and bowed to them to say sorry, I went outside and wiped my tears.

I went back in my classroom and everyone started talking about me, they started to worry about me especially jaemin. I sat down on my seat and hid my face, jaemin ran to me and started to comfort me. "What happened there? Why are you crying?" Jaemin started to play with my fingers and held it, i turned to look up jaemin then he smiled brightly but I wasn't happy at all. "Jaemin? Can We talk later... I'm not in a mood for love maybe later?" I said while removing my hand from his grip, I turned away and faced my friends. He sighed and walked away, I felt so happy without him but it just breaks my heart to see him without his beautiful smile I always look at.

Time skip school•
Home~
I arrived home with my mom, I put my bag down and went upstairs, I change in to this comfortable outfit:

•Time skip school•Home~I arrived home with my mom, I put my bag down and went upstairs, I change in to this comfortable outfit:

Then I went to my phone and messaged the group chat or jeno, Jaemin? I don't want to think of him right now.

{text}
Me: hi oppa...

Eyesmile: oh hello y/n...are you okay from a while ago?😕

Me: yes I'm fine 🙂

Eyesmile: I don't think you're fine? Do I need to go there?

Me: concerned about me?

Eyesmile: yes of course! Your my friend! I'm your oppa! I should take care of you but would jaemin mind if I go there? 😬

Me: it's fine...he won't mind!😁

Eyesmile: okay then, I'll be there in 10 minuets 😅

Me: what? Why?

Eyesmile: Doyoung And jungwoo hyung are taking care of me but their still not here, so if I go already they will know I ran away from home!?😕😂

Me: 😂😂okay see ya!

Eyesmile: see ya! ❤️😊

{end of text}

Jeno, I love his jokes even though people thinks he's  an idiot but he's not. Someone ranged the door bell and I quickly answered it but it was jaemin, he smiled brightly and I let out a fake smile, I let him in and closed the door then I immediately went back upstairs but he grabbed my arm. "Hug first! And kiss!" He chuckled as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Y/n? Is there something wrong you want to tell me?" He asked concerned, I looked up and sighed. "Your just too cringy in the morning in school, and I'm embarrassed. People ship us but I heard some gossip girls talking about me and it's just too sweet for you to love me..." he held my hand tight and i was tearing up. "What? My sweetness is too cringy for you?" He pouts and wipes my tears, I held his hand and put it down.

Last words...I have to say this...

I'm very sorry jaemin, I'm sorry I did this to you...

"Oppa? C-Can we break up? Your too sweet for me and I'm uncomfortable with you being like this, I'm sorry..." I cried so hard that I let go of his grip and he left me there standing. "Goodbye oppa...I'm sorry...but I have to do this..." I looked down and touched my heart, it's racing up and it won't stop, I just broke his heart.

Jeno opened the door and saw me standing while crying, he came in and hugged me. "What's wrong y/n? Tell me? I'm here.." he asked concerned, I continued to cry and I cried on his chest. I let go and finally speak. "I b-broke up with j-jaemin...I love him but he was too sweet..." I cried more and more until it never ended.

————————————————-
Oh may gad! I hope u don't cry, it's not sad! But I couldn't think of any title for jaemin but tomorrow/today is Chenle's birthday!!! And I am making one! So stay tuned! ❤️❤️