Renjun - {i need you}

You and renjun were Christmas shopping for your first couple Christmas, walking side by side being cuddly until a moomin store showed up. He rushed inside leaving you out here outside standing, when you walked inside he showed you a big moomin plushie and he hugged it tight just so he was actually acting like a child. You checked the price and it is so expensive so you decided to keep a secret for him to not know you will buy it for him.

"Omo! Aigoo oppa?! Look at the price!?" You face palmed, he looks at the price and got shocked. He begged you for money but you told him that you didn't have enough, the smile on his face faded away. "Come on oppa? It's so expensive and we have more gifts to buy?!" You sighed as he smiled brightly and left the plushie where it is placed, you both separated so you can buy his gifts.

Renjun's POV•
That plushie is what I love...but y/n doesn't have enough money, we both separated and i looked for chinese stores so I can buy her a chinese learner to understand too.

Oh? Oops! Looks like she's in the same store as me...I better find one quick...

Phew! She left...ok I found  one that is perfect for her to learn chinese...

Chinese book
Dress
Shoes
Bag
Bracelet
Necklace
BT21 doll
Shirt
Hoodie

Okay! 8 more items left to buy! Yeah, I can do that!?

Your POV•
You go back to that place and bought that moomin plushie. you secretly left it in the car so he won't see it, you went back inside to buy more gifts for him.

Time skip (cause it's too boring)•

You arrived home with all your gifts, it's time to eat first. You cooked spaghetti and chicken (cause why not? Everyone loves chicken)
While you were making the already baked gingerbread cookies, you felt a pair of hands around your waist and his chin on you shoulder. Obviously that was renjun, he loves to do that whenever your cooking or making something delicious. He groaned and You continued to make the icing, red and green icings perfect for Christmas. "Y/n!? I'm so sleepy!! Can you pls hurry up?!" He complains while you make the frosting, you turned around and put icing on his nose. "Aw?! You look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer?!" You giggled, he pouts as he whines. Your ears were hurting so you covered his mouth and wiped the icing on his nose, you smiled and kissed him on his cheek but he knew you were gonna kiss him so he pecked his lips to yours.

•Time skip! (Bc it's boring?)

It's time for the gifts! Renjun's favourite part of a Christmas party, you rolled your eyes playfully as he smiled happily excited to open your gift to him. The last one is the biggest one, you got a chinese necklace from him then he got a picture of both of you from you of course.

Finally the last gift from you to him, he opened it and he smiled happily. He was too excited to see it that he hugged his favourite moomin plushie that he always want, but he sighed and let it go out off his hug. "Tnx y/n! I love moomin so much but I don't need that?!" He threw it on the floor carefully, you got disappointed because you know that's  his favourite plushie but he didn't like it. "I spent all my money just to buy that for you and you don't like it?!" You tried to hold your tears but you can't, he wipes it off and kissed you on your forehead then held your hand. "Y/n...I don't need money for you to buy moomin, I don't need that moomin for you to love me?!" He sighed and smiled slightly, you were completely confused and why he doesn't like moomin. "Then what do you want , oppa? The money is my love for you?!" You sighed and cried, still confused. "I don't need money, y/n?! I need you!" You we're completely confused but you smiled at the end, his words made you feel safe with him. "Why? What do you mean?" He chuckles and pinching your cheeks. "Money is not my life, moomin is not my life! You're my life, you're the person who I need! Because what matters is love..." he smiled, you cringed at the words he said but it made yourself feel better inside and outside. "I-I love you oppa! Merry Christmas!" I pecked his lips and hugged him as he hugged me back. "I love you more and merry Christmas baby!" He whispers in your ear.

—————————————————
Cringy story!!! I'm just bad at making happy endings!? Merry Christmas y'all! I have no more school and that means...I get to make more imagines!!! Winter break in UAE and Christmas break in the Philippines! Luv u all heart fam! ❤️❤️💕❤️😁😇