Part 4

Taehyung shifted himself halfway through after he had jumped in the air to dive in the water to allow himself easier and quicker mobility. His vision was not the best in the new milieu yet he could see better than he had stayed in his human form. He rapidly spotted your smell but relief turned into worry when metallic molecules reached his tongue the one time he lapped at the water.

He clenched his jaw and swam fast towards the taste of your blood. His pace quickened after he spotted your unconscious figure. His clawed hand grabbed your arms and promptly pushed you upward. When he eventually emerged at the surface, he nimbly positioned you on his shoulders, making sure to keep your head out of water.

The rocks cracked every time he clawed the hard wall as he climbed up the cliff. He knew he needed to be quick and the thought of losing you had him rushing even more, so much so, he nearly fell down several times.

Taehyung very carefully laid you down. He tried to calm, telling himself he still had a chance to save you if he did not let panic get the upper hand over rationality. His hand dragged down from your wet cheek to your cheek and a sigh of relief escaped him when he felt a pulse. A faint one. He double checked, making sure his mind was not failing him.

Your chest was not moving and his first reflex was to free it. Straddling you, his hands tightly gripped your corsage and in one go, he harshly pulled it apart. Your once compressed lungs let in air which made you choked out the water inside. Taehyung's frown softened a little as he watched you, rolling on your side and coughing.

You lied on your back again, your breathing slowing gradually.

"Sweetheart," Taehyung's hoarse voice breathed out. "Everything's alright."

His brows lifted as he watched your mouth part, no sound coming out. He leaned down and softly took your face in his hands. The air coming out of his mouth fanned your face, "I'm right here, darling. I'm so sorry." He pressed his forehead against yours.

You frowned and weakly moaned in pain when you felt his hand on the back of your skull. Taehyung leaned up and removed his hand from your head when he felt something abnormally warm spreading. A gasp escaped his lips when he saw his palm covered with your blood.

"_____?" He trembled, brows frowning again as he looked back at you. Your eyes were closing a little more with every second passing by. "No, no, no, no, no-" He shuddered, rubbing the side of your face, "_____. Stay with me." Taehyung brought inside the lovers' cave, sheltering you from the bad weather.

He had gotten rid of his shirt and pressed it against your wound. His heart was beating frantically as he tried to think of solution that could possibly save your life. He felt helpless and he was loathing it.

His eyes squinted towards the entrance of the cave when he finally had an idea.

"Jimin. I know you are somewhere here. Come as fast as you can. I'm begging you. _____ needs you, right now."

He did not need to speak any louder nor to repeat his request. A breath of cold air blew inside the cave. You shivered and Taehyung pressed you even into his burning hot naked chest, his arms tightening around your weak body. Within the next second, Jimin arrived silently and stood still, staring down at the two of you.

His voice sounded measured, "What happened?"

"She fell in the water, "disclosed Taehyung, looking down at you with worried eyes. "She must've hit herself. She's lost so much blood."

Jimin moved quickly to your sides in less and Taehyung hissed.

"_____." The vampire ignored the lycan and took a closer look at you. Your heart was still beating yet so weakly, he almost could not hear it.