Part 7

After the drop of temperatures, the pack began gathering some of their belongings.

Taehyung told you every winter they would migrate to what they called the citadel, their other living area, a place with stronger buildings which could keep them warm for that period of time but mainly because their prey sought warmer temperatures as well.

You were kindly offered the opportunity by the Alpha to spend the whole journey in a rustic coach given your new condition which had not fail to draw everyone's attention.

The small wooden door suddenly opened after the coach came to a halt and when you looked to your left, you saw Taehyung peeking his head inside. You carefully moved closer to the opening where a soothing fresh breeze blew softly.

"Love," he chirped, "how are you feeling in there?"

"What does it look like?" You huffed frowning and annoyed. "I feel hot and sweaty... I hate this."

His lips curved in a crooked grin at your worked up pouting face. He opened the door a little more and the cool wind was not welcomed anymore.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I promise it's not too far anymore now." He said while squeezing your knee. "Tell me, if there's anything I can do... To help you feel better?"

"Stay here. With me." You prodded without thinking.

Taehyung's eyes trailed upward to meet your as he licked his bottom lip and nudged it between his teeth, tempted. "I would. But I can't. They need me out there."

"I think they can survive a couple of minutes without you," you groaned. "Please, I feel lonely in here."

"I can bring the children with you... if you want."

"No," you shook your head like a stubborn child, "I want you."

You had no idea what made you be in need of his presence right by your sides; when every circumstances lend themselves to, you would naturally stick to Taehyung's sides and avoid your children at the same time; it was not coming from his marking but somewhere else — something else was triggering it.

When you used to seek Taehyung's eyes on you, your hands on your body it truly was you looking for a mean to alleviate yourself purely out of self-interest. This time around, you were surrendering to needs and seeking for affection you knew were not coming from you.

You simply felt better in his presence.

"Alright, let me just- open this first."

He manoeuvered the door, opening it entirely and climbed inside. You closed it behind him and quite violently pulled on the curtain to hide the the tiny square window.

"Hey, easy." He chuckled as you shoved him on one of the two couches.

"I don't want to go easy. I want you. Now." You slurred and pulled, irritated, on your thick dress so as to straddle him. You instantly latched onto his lips hungrily, clinging onto his long hair at his nape. Taehyung grunted and gripped your hips.

He smiled into the kiss, hugging you a little closer to him. You could not help the urge to grind yourself, the feeling of his swelling arousal unmistakably nudging your throbbing core.

His hands slid on the sides of your swollen belly, "______- We can't be rough- the baby-"

"I'm fine. We're fine. More than that." You breathed heavily, annoyed he was not kissing you back anymore. "Just-"

Your pregnancy made you so sensitive, it did not take too long for you to totter, your edge already close. You could feel the coach rocking with your forceful rutting as you chased your lusted-after high while Taehyung made sure you were not hurting yourself in your haste.