Part 5

The moon was high in the sky and the candles inside his tent extinguished when Taehyung decided to visit you.

You were sitting on the edge of the bed - the sheets still wrinkled- watching him walking up the three or four stairs leading to the entrance.

You stared at his shadow as he lifted his hand to part the veil but his fingers curled, he was hesitating. He was probably thinking you were already asleep and did not want to risk to bother you to no good purpose.

His shoulders heaved visibly and he turned around to walk away. You stood up and quickly strode after him.

"Taehyung."

He was only a stone's throw away when he looked back with a surprised look.

"____? I-" He faltered, at first because he did not expect to hear you so suddenly, calling his name like you so rarely did; a second after he had caught sight of you, he felt his chest and throat constricting as he fixed his eyes on your figure wearing a translucent clothing that hugged your curves so enticingly.

He pivoted to face you properly and cleared his throat, "is everything alright?"

Your husband climbed up again when you remained silent. Your vision was losing its focus on his chest and the warmth of his palm he moved, heating your cold cheek, brought you out of your daze.

You slowly looked up at him, meeting his gaze that was filled with a mixture of concern and tenderness.

"M-maybe you'd like to come inside?" You quietly trailed off, your intake of air seemingly laborious as you felt it gradually becoming heavy.

Taehyung observed your invitation no longer than a second or two and raised his arm above you to lift the thick fabric of the tent. He would never decline an opportunity to be with you, moreover alone.

You carefully walked backwards and he followed, never interrupting eye-contact and as the cloth closed behind him.

The surrounding noise of chatters and crackling fire was then entirely muffled, plunging you in utter stillness; save for the drumming of your heart beating so loudly in your ears you swore Taehyung would be able to hear too if he was not already so shamelessly ogling your visage and cleavage that heaved with every quick breath you took.

He did not want to pester you with many questions or push you, afraid you would reject him if he proved to be too importunate. But another part of him deeply desired to know the reason behind you calling him out so urgently late at night.

Taehyung carefully cupped your face, tilting your head to meet your eyes, "____..."

You breathed in deeply, trying to sort all of the interrogations swimming in your mind and eventually concluded that words probably were not the best solution to convey your thoughts and desire.

You closed your eyes and leaned in his touch, your palm gently pressing onto him.

Your husband remained silent, watching you with loving eyes as you moved his hand and slowly brought his fingers to your soft lips. Your petals very subtly pursed to peck the tips of his digits, each of them with no exception.

Taehyung faintly frowned, entranced by the sight, almost not believing his eyes. His lips parted on their own, craving to be the ones pressed against yours, unreservedly.

You kissed his palm and dragged up your face to reach his thumb. Your eyes opened right before you slid it inside your mouth, staring back at him as you slowly swirled your wet muscle around it.

He looked at you, seemingly pained by your lewd ministrations. His tongue quickly licked his dry lips and a faint hiss escaped them when he felt your teeth softly dragging along.

You pressed your mouth onto the pad of his thumb as your other hand found his other, left dangling at his side. You made him cup your breast and gently pressed onto it, inciting him to knead your soft flesh.

Taehyung blinked and suddenly stepped closer to you, pressing his body onto yours; he dragged his hand down your hip to anchor you to him while his thumb, slick with your saliva, slowly stroked your lips.

Unwavering, you stared back at his eyes that had turned darker.

He mumbled nervously, "I-I want to kiss you..."

Your eyes studied him an instant. He looked as if he was finally about to get what he desired the most in this world, unmistakably drawn to you as his face hovered over yours, his tongue protruding ever so slightly, hasty to finally get a taste of you.

Impatient, you pushed yourself up on your tiptoes and crashed your lips onto his. Taehyung instantly moaned in your mouth, his hands grabbing anywhere onto you. You sighed in response as your fingers wove in his mane, pulling him into you.

"Hmph-" he mumbled in between slick kisses, leading you to lean back, frowning. His eyes shifted quickly between yours, "I-I've never done this before."

You mimicked him, "me neither."

You kissed again and your hands moved quickly to get him out of his attire which revealed itself as a complicated task.

He helped you, taking most of his thick clothes in one go, carelessly dropping them at your feet. He let you take off his shirt, the last barrier between you and his skin and you paused to let your fingers wander on his bare torso, lightly caressing the places where you remembered seeing the noxious bites. He gazed down at you with soft eyes.

You looked back up at him, admiring his obsidian eyes filled with excitement, want, lust but mostly love.

He did not flinched when your cold fingers traveled up his warm upper chest and nape to tug onto his tousled locks.

You cupped his face with your other hand and brought your lips underneath his ears to nibble at the skin of his neck.

His hands fisted your nightgown at your hips as he dipped his face in your hair and smelled your pleasant scent.

You leaned back, staying close enough to brush your noses together, "you want me?"

Taehyung's eyes narrowed at your whispered question and stepped forward, leading you to walk back until you were very close to his bed.

He took your hands off of his body and brought them to his mouth. He kissed your knuckles and the back of your hands then cupped your face to delicately kiss your forehead, cheek and lips.

You kept looking at him and waited.

His hands gripped the round collar of your dress, the sound of the cloth ripping apart followed next; the torn pieces fell to the ground, brushing your smooth legs in the process.

His eyes remained on yours. You felt his slender fingers glide down your arms, curl around your waist, graze your bottom with the tip of his fingernails before eventually pressing on the back of your thigh, as he slightly bent his knees, to prompt you in his arms.

You tried to calm your breathing, resting your hands on his shoulders as he carefully maneuvered you onto the bed and delicately placed your head on the soft pillows. He held up his body above yours and dipped his face down to embrace you passionately again.

"I wanted you," he fanned your face with hot air, his wet lips hanging open with brows furrowed, "and now, I need you. So much. And I want to show you."

You remained silent and let him kiss the expanse of your naked and fragile body, your chest heaving faster the closest he got to your sweet center as you felt him nudging your legs open.

You did not feel one ounce of shame regarding your nudity; it was new and foreign yet pride swelled your chest with how much eagerness and love Taehyung was smothering your body with.

He contented himself with keeping his curses silent, admiring your luring curves and how you beautifully and naturally you unraveled to him.

He kissed around your core, feeling every moves of your hips as you tried to direct him where you needed his mouth the most.

When you dared to look down, he seemed consumed with wonder while staring at your pool of moisture. You dropped your head back onto the cushions after he tentatively ran a finger around your slit, playing with the arousal gathered there and your legs shivered.

You whimpered when he circled your pink pearl, toying with it, a soft smile spreading on his face, satisfied with your every sounds and responsiveness.

He leant forward, puckering his lips to kiss your the top of your flower, moving to languorously lick your bud and further down to lap at your entrance.

Your body tensed at the foreign yet sweet feeling; unable to keep your mouth closed, you gasped and whimpered every time he was nudging you pleasantly or reached a sweet spot.

Your hands grabbed around, fisting and wrinkling the sheets as you learned to relish in the new feeling and slowly began to sense that burning heat, coiling in your lower stomach you knew desperately needed to come undone.

You attempted to look down at Taehyung buried between your thighs; his eyes were hidden behind a curtain of disheveled hair that tickled your skin every now and then.

You gently wove your fingers in his locks, helping you anchor yourself to reality you felt slipping out of the more he kept stimulating your intimacy so adamantly.

Eyes shut tight, you focused on chasing that high your body craved and arched your back into the mattress, pushing against the lycan's face covered with your mixed fluids.

He grunted and moaned as you did so, hovering over your thighs, slid up - one reached for your hip while the other grasped your waist for leverage as he began sucking you harder, prompted to elevate you to cloud nine.

Your moans increased in volume, the heat within you very close to snapping and you pulled hard on his hair, earning a groan as he kept working on your core.

Then you froze, stilling yourself as your orgasm struck you powerfully, overwhelming you like you would never have imagined and everything around you became blurry, imperceptible, inexistant.

Taehyung's grip hardened and if you were not lost in a whirlwind of pleasure, you would have seen his irises turning a golden hue, mildly shining in the half-light of the room, and the tip of his nails growing ever so slightly as they dig inside the soft flesh of your shaking body to keep you in place, rooted to his mouth.

Tiny ruby beads oozed around his fingers and trickled down your skin to stain the white sheets beneath you in tiny pools.

You were slowly coming down your high, gradually growing conscious of the pain searing your mound and the expanse of your middle body.

"Stop, stop, stop-" you whimpered, curling on yourself to get him to cease his ministrations and clawing his wrists.

He indulged you and climbed above you while you lied back down, catching your breath.

You slowly gazed up at him and reached for his face shining with your essence and brushed his sweaty locks to one side.

Taehyung licked his lips, smiling sweetly at you and softly kissed the inner side of your wrist.

"Your eyes..." you trailed breathy, staring in amazement behind heavy lids.

The more you looked at him the more the differences you noticed - his hair had grown and his shoulders seemed to have doubled in size. He looked like himself yet as if trapped into his mid-transformation stage - still looking human but beasty enough to doubt his nature.

He was keeping his mouth apart and you caught glance of his fangs, softly digging into his bottom lip.

Taehyung reached downwards and with one swift move discarded his pants in the air. He adjusted your legs around him to press your cores together.

His erection felt stiff against you and when he began rutting, he kindled your curiosity to peek down between you. He let his head hanging low, releasing the tension gathered in his rigid boner which parted your inner lips and rubbed in the sticky mixture he left there.

You felt something hot pooling onto your lower stomach. You looked down and felt your walls clenching on their own at the sight of Taehyung's length, leaking a thick translucent fluid the more he kept thrusting in the air — quite simply gorgeous.

You slowly moved your hand to reach for the stain on your skin, gathering it the best you could with your fingers and gently began to stroke his swollen tip.
Taehyung's arms almost failed underneath his weight at your unexpected touch, a guttural moan escaping him when you sped up the pace.

You felt him twitch and throb in your palm whenever your grip tightened around him or your thumb brushed his slit. He nuzzled your cheek, calling out your name in a whimper.

Moving his arms to lie completely on top you, his warmth was engulfing you entirely and making you feel small beneath his imposing built.

You stopped touching him to cup his face and kissed him, muttering against his lips not to waste any more time. He listened to you.

He thrusted right inside you, your slick allowing his impressive girth to lodging between your tight walls.

You gasped, tensing, and clung tighter to him, your arm grasping onto his back as you coped with the mild pain pinching within you.

He pushed further in, relishing your wetness and warmth, you felt perfect to him and did not fail to let you know about it with his every breathy grunts and groans.

Your hand pushed against his hip to moderate the discomfort that already began to fade away.

Taehyung forced himself up to take a look at you. His chest was heaving heavily and sweat had quickly gathered on his forehead and neck.

His voice was coming in hot puffs and sounded hefty, "a-are you all right?"

You nodded quickly, opening your eyes to look up at him with a frown, "don't worry about me. I'm more than fine." You pressed on his nape and shared a sloppy kiss.

He buried his face in your hair again and you stared up at the ceiling of the tent. You felt the muscles in his thighs and back tensing when he began to move inside you at a slow and gentle pace, tilting his hips to and fro, his hard length massaging you in languorous motions.

Your nails clawed his back and your breath matched his, coming out unrhythmically in quick, labored gasps as he quickened his rutting.

Knots bound tightly in your chest and another weighed in your lower belly, strange feelings that rushed adrenaline the more you felt Taehyung's body moving on top of you, his burning hot skin rubbing firmly against yours, leaving little to no space between you.

A swirl of emotions coursed him, the wolf inside him felt fulfilled to finally have you in his arms, connected so intimately, having you so vulnerable and needy in his embrace. He almost got lost in your touch, having to remind himself you were not like him; as much as it felt arousing to him, he needed to be careful and make sure he did not push you too much.

Oh and how complicated was it to do.

You felt so wet he could feel it smearing his scrotum and dripping down, surely soaking the sheets. To each of your choked gasp, he would reply with low growls, punctuated with the lewd slaps of your dampened skins.

He was desperate, almost becoming careless because he finally had you so close to him, around him and he never wanted this to end, never wanted you to part from him. You belonged in his arms and he simply wished you were feeling all the love he was overflowing with, just for you.

He grunted as he fisted the pillows, brows furrowing the longer he felt you clenching around him, "...'feel good ?" It felt more than that, better than that, than anything else.

Pleasure was numbing you, cutting you from everything but him. At that moment, nothing else mattered except him and the incredible sensation he was delivering. It was almost frightening how easily, how simply you were going to unravel.

The more he pushed into you and brushed that part within you that had your toes curling and your heart skipping a beat, the more you felt yourself loosening.

Taehyung tensed above you. He watched as your arms slid down his neck and your fingers weakly gripped onto his jaw; your chest arched into his as he was bringing you closer to your edge.

Seeing you so sensitive, so responsive, reacting to each and every single one of his touches, voice and skewed expressions led to no signs of personal gratification, he did not feel an ounce of personal satisfaction when you finally climaxed again, your thighs tensing even more; instead he felt the love, the adoration and his deep infatuation as he gazed down at you.

He did not stop, he could not stop not when you looked so gorgeous writhing from overstimulation, tossing your limbs to get him to cease his unsparing thrusting which had brimmed your squinted eyes with tears.

Feeling your muscles contracting around him so hard and your hands clawing and pushing against him only fostered him to keep on abusing your sweet spot.

His inner wolf appreciated watching you so helpless and now that he had you for himself, he would not let you escape from him nor would he run away from his instincts anymore; his long nails pierced through your skin when you tried to shy away, making you cry out as he fastened his already brutal pace.

Your vision became a blur, and you felt yourself disconnected from everything but Taehyung, his body, and warmth. Your chest throbbed painfully as he forced you to continuously take him in despite the discomfort. You bore it because you recognized, deep down, how generous and wholehearted he was to you.

The Howling Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें