Part 6

The group of women made themselves scarce at Taehyung's arrival. As he took your head in his hands, his worry merely increased upon inspecting your unconscious face. He called out your name, but you remained motionless in his arms. You were, then, moved inside your tent and undressed before he tucked you under the sheets and decided to stay with you.

His body heat warmed your skin as it seeped through the thin layer of fabric clinging loosely. It brought back some color to your visage and he hummed pleasantly at the way you seemed to react to his closeness even inanimate.

After being warned of your dizzy spell, the pack doctor and the Old Wolf came a few minutes later. They came in in a soft and hushed way, clearly mindful of your sickness. Taehyung's ears are quick in discerning their presences and so are his feet as he jump up to open the door.

He looked at both of them as they step closer to your seemingly sleeping body laid out on the bed, eyeing curiously the serious glint attached to the Old Wolf's gaze analysing you.

"What happened to her?" The doctor inquired in a soothing manner, settling his medical equipment.

Taehyung kept rubbing his thumb on your hand, "I don't know... she fainted."

"Is it the first time it's happened to her?" He continued asking while he checked your breath with the help of a mirror.

Your husband's brows shifted into a slight frown as he nodded. "Yes, I think so. Yet, she hasn't been feeling well for the past few days."

"Has she been feeding herself well?"

"Sometimes she doesn't. But, it's because she's never been a big eater."

The doctor hummed and leaned down to look inside his bag, "I can give her a drink that'll invigorate her body. Only a small amount since she's human."

"I..." Taehyung seemed to be hesitating as he nibbled on his bottom lip while staring at your face with worried eyes. He looked up at the Old Wolf who had been quiet ever since her arrival, "what can you see?"

"I can do the clairvoyance spell," she finally spoke in a rough voice. "But I need her to be awake to be able to know exactly what she is suffering from."

Taehyung took the bottle the doctor had offered. The glass was tiny, containing the amount he recommended, and he left soon after to provide you a little more privacy and because he would be be of no practical use anymore.

She follows the doctor on his way out, leaving the tent in order to retrieve some material of her own, and your husband takes his sweet time to observe you - the smooth and constant rise and fall of your chest, the dollops of perspiration adorning your features. He runs his slender fingers on your lips, slightly chapped, and opened the drawer nearby the bed to pick up your lip balm.

He remembers with vividness the day you arrived back to your shared home, with a skip to your step. Your usual forlorn and downcast expression had been replaced with cheery disposition as you held a nicely wrapped package.

A loving grin settled on his face at your pleased expression. "What's this?" He had asked with hesitation.

You gazed up, surprise overtaking your features then quickly replaced with a look of embarrassment. You turned your body around a little as if you wanted to hide your gaiety away from him. His smile did not falter. You cleared your throat,"I spent the day with the Luna. She wanted me to go with her and a couple of people. They taught me so many things." You smiled again as your eyes looked down at the small object you were holding so carefully and quickly peeked at Taehyung over your shoulder. You gently put the package on a wooden piece of furniture nearby. "I had no idea you could do so many things with so little." You heard him approaching you with caution. "The weather is starting to get cold so they showed me how to make balm for lips. And gave me this one. I've never been offered anything before."