PROLOGUE

Accrued Interest: Interest that has been earned but not yet paid

Lea has finally decided. Five months of serious and deep consultancy with her subconscious and inner-self brought her to this day. Today, she will be entering a bank way different from the one she's been dominating for ten years. For someone who works as an accounting supervisor, she can tell that this bank holds a different kind of treasure, a contrast to the usual banks that stink of money, this one smells like dream, hope, happiness, and future. One last deep sigh and Lea made her way into the tall and elite building that has "SPERM BANK" on its name.

****

Lea, at 33 finally had her life planned. Excellent bank account, exceptional job, maintained photographic memory, NO boyfriend, NO marriage, NO men, NO sex. She made sure of that every single day. All her life she has always been a proper, timid, and serious lady. It was all going well until something happened that made her add a little something to her plan. She actually wanted a child. Something pricked her heart to have a sudden urge to become a mother and for her age, she knows she has to hurry but she doesn't want to violate her 4-NOs life plan, good thing though, SPERM BANK is to the rescue.

BUT

WHAT WILL SHE DO if a mistake happened with her getting the wrong sperm sample? WHAT WILL SHE DO if she found out that the owner of the sperm that made it into her womb is a ridiculously handsome billionaire who is not as generous with his sperm as she wishes for him to be. His sperm was not a donation. It's a MISTAKE. MISTAKE!

Aga is one of the youngest and most sought-out Asian bachelor who is based in New York and has Billions in his net worth. He was extremely satisfied with dollars in his hands and different sexy women every night. Although fame and attention never did suit him, he still has no plan of returning to the Philippines because of one specific reason, but something unexpected happened that made him book a flight in a blink of an eye. The sperm he had for keeping which will be used on a certain time is now a life inside some woman's womb.

WHAT WILL HE DO if he has to face the most stubborn yet beautiful woman he has yet to meet? For Aga, this is not a donation and Lea has to pay. What mode of payment? Something that doesn't involve money but a risk of hearts.

They know that once they deposit, they can never withdraw but one thing is for sure, NO one likes an unpaid growing interest.