Chapter 13

DARK HALLWAY, beige walls, white door. Lea's vision is upside down, maybe because Aga is still carrying her over his shoulder like a sack of rice. She can feel his tension- which she believes will lead to anger eventually- by his movements and swift walk.

"You always push me, Lea. You always push my limit." His grip on her hips tightened. He is definitely upset and now she's certain she is at the receiving end of that unexpected reaction. She doesn't have any idea why he became so mad but she knows this has something to do with Sandro. Anong meron kay Sandro at Aga?

"Aga, ano bang problema mo? Please, ibaba mo na 'ko. Nahihilo ako." Her words slurred as she gets dizzier. She felt his shoulders and arms relax a little.

"Hindi mo alam kung anong problema? The problem is I saw you talking to that guy, Lea. Who the hell did gave him the right to touch you like that?"

Aga gently laid Lea down on the king-sized bed which surprised her considering how seethingly angry he is. At bakit siya magagalit? I thought okay lang makipagusap sa iba. Sandro only held me upright samatalang siya, nakipagyakapan pa sa ex niya. This is so absurd!

Lea immediately sat upright. She kicked her pumps off her feet out of frustration, carefully avoiding to hurt her sprained ankle even more. Her feet are aching and her legs are soar for wearing those killer heels. 

"I don't understand kung bakit galit na galit ka. We were just talking. Natapilok ako and he was just helping me. We're not doing anything na ikakagalit mo. Bakit ba, Aga? What you did was too much. Hindi mo siya kailangan suntukin! Gumawa ka lang ng gulo!" She failed her undercover mission and now Aga is stressing her out. Gusto ko na lang umuwi. 

"It was him who started it, Lea. The moment na kinausap ka niya, na hinawakan ka niya, gumawa na siya ng gulo. Don't ever, ever talk to that fvcking guy anymore." Lea looked at his eyes and she can see his rage has not subsided. 

"You can't always tell me what to do, okay? Ilang bases ko bang sasabihin sa'yo na you don't own me. And please, tell me? Sino ba and lalaking yun? Why are you so mad at him to the point na naging bayolente ka pa?" Aga looked away and loosened his necktie. He opened the first two buttons of his shirt. She suddenly felt bad for him because she's been wearing his suit all night and he might actually be feeling cold right now. She changed her mind immediately when she saw the sweat glistening on his neck and forehead, she refused to look lower. 

"Why aren't you answering, Aga? Sino ba siya?" Aga frowned but continued on ignoring her questions. He kept on pacing the room like he's on a search for something.  "So kapag ako ang nag-demand ng sagot, hindi mo papansinin? Fine, but don't expect me to oblige on your wishes kasi una as laha---aaaaaakcpcjdnks." Aga was suddenly kneeling in front of her and trying to part the slit of her dress.

"Aga!!! Anong ginagawa mo?!!!" her questions have again fallen on deaf ears. He just kept on parting her dress and revealing her legs. "Aga, sto-" Aga lifted her sprained ankle and placed it on top of his own leg. He examined the swollen area before finally wrapping it with an elastic bandage. Where did he even get the bandage? 

Lea noticed how skillful Aga is at what he's doing and how precise and fast his hands work on covering her foot. The room is the dark and the only light they have right now is the moonlight and the lamps at the balcony.  She was suddenly reminded that his ex-wife was a nurse and maybe he learned a thing or two from her. She imagined how intimate and close they must have been and how she can never get close nor surpass the level of intimacy his ex-wife had with him. Not that she would allow it. For her, Aga is and will remain as her baby daddy-artificially. 

He set her foot on the floor and stood up, still ignoring her. He did a pretty good job at dressing her foot because the pain actually eased. 

"Aga," she uttered his name softly. He didn't react. He just stood there and stared at the masterpiece he just created with her sprained foot. "Aga!! Ano ba? Why won't you talk? Ano, nabingi ka na ba? Did Sandro hit you back so hard that's why you're suddenly deaf?" She didn't mean to taunt him but his silence is annoying her and she just needs to see him react. It worked since his eyes are now blazing.