Chapter Three

"ARE YOU SURE it's mine?" Aga said.

"Yes. 100% certain but don't worry... the client... she's not gonna bother you."

Aga sighed. Massaging his temples as his jetlag tries to hit back again.

"Mr. Zamora, the nurse and the doctor who officiated the insemination have long been terminated since we learned about their negligence. I understand your frustrations. But let me fully explain what happened. Doctor Gina Roxas' assistant washed the wrong semen, your semen. You have the same surname as the one our client chose as her donor. It was definitely a human mistake. We can assure that we have proper labeling and that we are well-regulated."

Doctor Carlos says calmly to Aga who is as red as a tomato because of rage.

"You are well-regulated? And yet you employed incompetent and stupid staff and let this fvcking thing happened. I don't care about them. I don't care about the damn reason. I've heard that from you a million times already. Now, I want the information about the client who has my sperm!". Aga said, placing his clenched fist over Doctor Carlos' table.

Everyone inside the prestigious building of the Manila Sperm Bank was beyond surprised at Aga Zamora's visit. Everyone knows him, not only because his retired senator mother is a major shareholder in the company and that Aga is one of the Philippines ' youngest and richest entrepreneurs, but mainly because the issue about his sperm sample has been widespread in the building, another negligence on their part. 

Everyone was tensed because of his surprise appearance. They didn't expect that he will come all the way from New York just for this matter as if he is the one who's gonna get pregnant or will have health issues. They never anticipated such a harsh response from Aga. For all they know, it was the female client who should be hissing her fangs at them. Every single employee at the MSB is fearing that today might be the last day they'll be working in this company. This has never happened before and they were so unlucky that Aga Zamora is the iceberg they bumped into.

Aga is sitting in one of the visitor's chairs inside the office of the owner and the CEO of MSB, Doctor Carlos. He doesn't care who he has to face in this confrontation, what all he wanted is the information of the involved client. He has to know her. He needs to know her.

"And for the millionth time Mr. Morales, I have to reject your request. Clients' information is not something we just give away to anyone. Kahit si Aga Zamora ka pa. We value our oath and we honor every contract signed under this roof. We are ready to face the court with you, Mr. Morales. I don't know how else I could apologize for what has occurred. If I could just overturn all of these, I would. It was truly unacceptable and a horrible mistake. Again, I am deeply sorry for what happened but it has to be a no." Doctor Carlos said, without any hint of hesitation in her voice which actually made Aga more pissed off and agitated.

"I did not travel a thousand miles for you to say NO, doctor. For Aga Zamora, it's yes. It's not a request, it is a command. Break your oath or I will break this company down. You forgot how ruthless I can be. You seem to have forgotten about my mother's 45 % shares in this company. You should have already discarded my sperm sample nung nalaman niyong wala na kam"---- breathes. Aga halted the words which were about to come out of his mouth.

"You should have known better. Your company will crumble. I will make a big legal scandal. Your name and your company's name will not only be stained but ruined. I will make sure that my mother will pull out all her shares unless you give me her identity." Aga knows that it was a dick move to use his mother's name for this threat but he'll do almost anything to get what he wants, especially as big a deal like this. 

Aga stood up from his chair. He's breathing heavily. Dr. Carlos mimicked his action, not allowing herself to be intimidated by Aga.

"You will never do that, you're a good man. Your mother raised you well. I understand what happened Aga. I know why you are very emotional about this matter. I know your plans with-----" Her sentence was fully cut off when Aga tried to overlap.