Jellybean~friends

A tear rolls down my cheek as I pray he doesn't call mom. It's silent for a while until Jughead breaks the silence.
"Dad, I think Jellybean should stay here" He says quietly.
"Please, dad I can't go back there!"  I say sadly looking him in the eyes.
He looks at me worriedly.
"Ok you can stay for as long as you want"
"T-thank you" Stutter giving a slight smile.
"No problem just try to stay low if your mom finds out you're here everything may get worse...for all of us" He says
"Yeah I know-" I'm cut of by a knock on the door.
Jughead walks up and answers the door. A raven haired girl and the Betty girl from yesterday walk in.
"Hey Betty" He says "Hey Veronica"
"Hey Juggie" Betty says
"Hey Jughe-" She was cut of by Betty
"Hey Jellybean" she says looking at me with a smile.
Who I assume is Veronica looks over at me.
"Who is this?" she questions
I look at the ground not knowing if I should trust her and tell her. I look at Jughead and someone finally speaks up.
"This is my little sister, Jellybean" He says.
"Oh ok, Hi Jellybean" She says with a smile.
"Hi" I say with a small smile.
I don't trust this Veronica girl I don't know why but she gives of a bad vibe. I better watch who I end up trusting. I walk over to Betty. I have been wanting to get to know her, she seem nice.
"Hey... Betty can we talk please?" I ask looking at her.
"Sure" She says smiling.
We walk to what I think is Jughead's room.
"So Betty how long have you and Jug been together?" I ask
"Around a year" She replies.
"Did he ever talk about me or even miss me?" I question in a sad tone.
"Of course he missed you" She said while we sit on Jugheads bed. "When you called saying you were coming over he was in tears because he was so excited!" She said with a smile.
"Really?" I question.
"Yeah I ha to calm him down!" We both give a small laugh.
We quietly get up and open the door. Jughead falls down face first and Veronica stands there both of them by the door. They were clearly spying.
"Oh my god" Me and Betty say in unison as he stands back up.
"Stalkers much" I joke earning a laugh from everyone.
The day goes by and once everyone goes home I tell Jug I'll sleep on the couch but her insist i sleep in his room, because it's more comfortable. I go in his room and fall fast asleep.
I hope you guys enjoy the story will get much better soon. Please vote and comment!