Let the Bodies drop

It's not that I mind being in a gang. I don't I'm just shocked he would put me in one. I notice Jugheads jacket tossed over the back of a chair...with another pink jacket.
"Who's is that?" I ask
"It's mine" Betty says
"Hmm" I say
"What?" She questions
"I just never imagined you in a gang" I say truthfully
"That's what everyone says..." She says
"Oh I'm sorry if I offended you!" I apologize
"It's fine" She says giving a slight smile
I give her a small smile. I told them I'm heading back to my new "house". I memorize my way back and arrive. I walk into the bar attempting to weasel my way through the crowds of people drinking and talking. I make my way through and walk into my apartment. I go into my bedroom and go to sleep. I wake up crying. "It was just a dream" I repeat in my head over and over again. In my dream She was their...my mom. She was screaming and hitting me while I cry. She drags me away a hits me and cuts deep into my arms has I scream in pain unable to move...Then I woke up. Jughead bust through my door with Toni behind him.
"Are you ok?" He asks running up to me "What happend?"
"M-m-mom" I stutter through my tears has Jughead hugs me
"The Serpents heard you screaming" Toni says
"I-I'm fine...I guess" I say
"Ok, but if you aren't tell me ok?" Jug says
"Ok..." I say before drifting off to sleep
I was so tired. I just fell asleep right there.I wake up hours later, the next morning, and make cereal. I go down stairs and see Jug on the stage. I stay kind of hidden listening to and watching him. He says something about a war against what I'm assuming is another gang called the "Ghoulies".
"The battle starts tonight!" He yells "Get ready!"
I slip back up stairs and sit on my bed.
"War? I thought he said the Serpents were not like that...I didn't know he was like that..." I think "A fighter". Later that night I hear yelling and fighting has I sit on my bed fearing what is happening outside. Then I hear a gunshot.

Jughead POV~ I hear a gunshot ringing through my head. I freeze and look down I was covered in blood.I drop to the ground and everything goes black. I wake up in the hospital and ask for Betty and Jellybean after realizing where I was. They walk in with tear stained faces and red puffy eyes. Betty runs up and hugs me. I pat down next to me and she lays down next to me has Jellybean pulls up a chair next to my bed.
"So what happened?" I finally ask
"Y-you got shot" Jellybean finally speaks up
She breaks out in tears and runs out of the room.

Jellybeans POV~ "I can't handle it anymore the world clearly doesn't want me to be happy and I'm sick of acting happy and Enthusiastic" I cry
I walk into the middle of the road and just... sit. I see the bright lights of a truck shine into my eyes
Sorry if you hate me now...
Should I continue the book I feel like nobody likes it.
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Sorry for such a short chapter I felt rushed to post and with school I haven't had much time to write