Not So Innocent

I walk into the middle of the road and just... sit. I see the bright lights of a truck shine into my eyes... I shoot up and look around. I'm in the hospital room still beside Jugheads bed...safe. I notice Betty laying beside him. Jughead wakes up and kisses Betty's forehead lightly. Her eyes flutter open. She smiles. Jug looks over at me and noticed that I'm awake.
"Hey JB can you go see when I can leave?" He asks
"Sure" I say before walking out of his room and into the lobby
"Ma'am do you know when Jughead Jones will be dismissed"
"He can be dismissed 2 minutes" She said very monotone.
"Ok thanks" I say
I walk back into his room quickly. I don't know why but the faster I walk makes me think time will
Go by faster. I arrive in his room.
"Jughead you can leave!" I say enthusiastically
Betty hands Jug some clothes that she must have brought with her before she came here. Betty and I leave the room. Jughead gets dressed and comes out of his room. We all grab our stuff and leave. They head to the trailer after dropping me off.

Betty's POV
We arrive back at the trailer. I realize me and Jug haven't seen Kevin, Archie, and Veronica in a while.
"Hey Jug do you wanna see if Kev, Arch, and V want to hang out" I say has we sit down on the couch.
"Sure" He replies simply

GROUPCHAT~Kev,Arch,V,Jug,Betts
Betty: Hey guys do you wanna meet at the trailer and hang out!
Veronica:Yea
Archie:Sure
Kevin:OMG YUSSSSSSS ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE SEEN EACHOTHER
Jughead:um cool come on over guys

———————————————————-
In Real Life
Everyone heads to the trailer and meets in the living room. Jughead moves the coffee table out of the way and they all sit on the floor.
Archie's POV
"Let's play truth or dare" I heard Veronica say
Good she's sticking to the plan, the plan for me to win back Betty.
"Sure" everyone says beside Jughead
"Ugh" he groans
"It'll be fun Juggie" Betty says
"Fine" He says
"Ok Betty truth or dare" asked Veronica
"Dare" She says
"Ok see that closet over their go in it with Archie...have fun"
"What!?" Jughead yells
"It's fine Juggie I won't do anything" she whispers
Veronica shoves us in the closet. The plan is working.
"Archie I'm not going to kiss you just to get that ou-"
I smash my lips into hers and push her into the wall as she tries to pull away. I unzip her skirt and my jeans.

Betty's POV
I hear a zipper unzip as I realize I'm being raped by my child hood best friend. Everything is mainly a blur. I wake up in the hospital. I try shifting in the uncomfortable bed. I grunt in pain from what I can only guess are bruises from whatever Archie did. I break down in tears. I then feel strong muscular arms wrap around me. I turn and see Jughead holding me.
"It's ok Betty, your safe now" He says
I wrap my arms around Jughead. We just sit there in silence holding eachother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm going to try to post more often
You all most likely hate me for this chapter, but it might get better for Betty eventually
Comment what you think will happen

Jellybean~Away from Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें