The Break

I wake up to someone sobbing and another person...Jughead. He doesn't sound like he's yelling but he sounds mad. I sneak out Jugheads room and see Betty choking back tear as I hear Jughead talking to her almost yelling angrily. I through all the crying I hear Jughead say something before Betty left in tears.
"Maybe we should just break up" He yells.
After Betty left you could tell Jughead knew he messed up. I snuck out of the house and quietly followed Betty and saw a ladder by her window after she walked inside her house I climbed the ladder and knocked on her window. She got up with a red puff tear strained face and opened the window letting me in. I hugged her trying to get her to calm down.
"What happened why did he..." I ask stopping myself from saying the last few words.
"Archie...K-kissed me when he was drunk and I tried to tell Jug I pulled away but he wouldn't listen" She replies and We sit on her bed as she crys. A tear rolls down my cheek as I see how heart broken she is.
"I got to get home, but just hang in there Jughead will forgive you" I say and hug her.
I leave sneak back in just to be caught by Jughead sitting at the dining room table.
"Where were you?" He asks resting his head on his hand.
"Hm I don't know should I tell you after what you did to Betty!?" I exclaim.
"She  kissed Archie for god sake, Jellybean!" He yelled.
"Yeah and she rejected him you just wouldn't give her the chance to tell you!" I yell
"...you're siding with her" He says sadly.
"Yeah I am and you better apologize!"
"Yeah I don't think I will ever apologize when I don't want to" he says
"Fine" I say sadly
"I run into his room and grab my stuff and has soon as I reach the door he stops me.
"Where are you going?" He says
"Away..." I say
I run out of the trailer...

I am so sorry to all my Bughead shippers
Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment please! Where do you think Jellybean will go? Sorry for such a short chapter!