Brady Skjei: Cuddles

Walking through the door, you shocked as you heard nothing, the room was filled with silence. Usually, after your morning run you were greeted with by a big hug and a "Good Morning," from Brady, who still wanted to touch you no matter how sweaty you were. But, this morning it was silent, no smell of the coffee being made, or Brady lacing up his shoes before running out the door to practice, just silent.

You looked around his apartment, which was really your apartment too, seeing if he was in the bathroom or hiding behind some corner. But, no. He was nowhere to be found.

"Brady?" You finally called out, walking into the bedroom. You stopped when you saw him there laying in beds surrounded by the fluffy white duvet you had bought him when he first moved in. Standing in the door frame, with your arms crossed, you just stared, thinking about how completely unfair it was for someone to be that beautiful. And, of course he wasn't wearing a shirt. That boy just loved to absolutely torture you.

"(Y/N)." He said, grabbing your attention. "You just going to stand there are stare all day?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes in response.

"Seriously, come lay with me." His pouty lip starting to wear you down.

"No, Brady, I have to go shower first. I'm all gross and I don't want to get the bed all gross."

"Can you come give me a hug first." He said, pouty lips still in full swing.

"Fine." You said, walking over to him. "Don't act so excited." He laughed, while watching you cross the room.

You bent down, your arms open ready to give Brady a quick hug, but he pulled you into him, trapping you in his arms.

"Brady! No! I literally have to shower." You protested, but it was no use, you would be stuck here lying on Brady for as long as he wanted.

"Nope." He said, shaking his head. "I have nowhere to be today, you have nowhere to be today, so we're going to spend it here- in bed." His eyebrows danced and his voice went up a bit, giving 'in bed,' some dramatic flare.

"Ugh, I have to feel gross all day?" You asked, groaning, as Brady moved you over so that you were sort of spooning, but also were facing each other. He started kissing your neck only briefly pausing to answer you with a "Yes." Noticing the look you were giving him, he was sure to reassure you.

"Babe. Don't worry, we'll change the sheets."

"We'll change the sheets?" You made sure to put emphasis on the 'we'll.' Brady softly rolled his eyes. "I'll change the sheets, ok?" You smiled nodding, as she softly shook his head before returning to kissing you.

His kisses trailed down your neck and onto the top part of your chest as he made sure to spend extra time around your collarbone. Which he knew would drive you mad.

"Oh so this is what you meant when you said stay in bed all day." You smiled, letting a small moan escape from your lips before looking down at him. He stopped kissing you and repositioned himself so that he was once again face to face with you. "No actually, I just wanted to cuddle with you all day but I mean we could." He shrugged, nonchalantly. On the inside, you knew he was overly excited at all the sexual possibilities staying in bed all day could bring.

"Well, I mean if that's all you were thinking, then...." Your voice trailed off, as you turned from your side onto your back. Still, you managed to keep track of Brady out of the corner of your eye. It wasn't even ten seconds before you were again attacked with kisses, and maybe even more. It didn't take long to get to hint of what he wanted to do considering the only thing covering him were his briefs. You could both feel it. He gave you a look to which you just laughed, as he reached down to pull your shirt off of you. It was slow and soft, and not the only time you two of you would have sex during your 'cuddle day.'

But, it's not like you needed to rush anything, you had all day to do whatever you wanted, but mostly all you did was cuddle. Mostly.