1: d a r e

Saeyeon's (you) P.O.V:

"Ready for that party?" Savina, your best friend, asks.

No doubt were you going to that party. You studied A LOT, and it paid off. You got all A's in every class, and now it was time for a break.

"Yes, definitely," you reply while yawning at the same time.

"Good, you worked super hard. You deserve a break," Savina said while patting your head.

You guys walked to your house. You bought a house recently, instead of staying in a dorm. You enjoyed your privacy, but it got lonely eventually. You decided to let Savina stay with you, but she needed to pay half of the price too.

Once you guys got home, you quickly took off your clothes and jumped into the shower. Once that was done, you changed into a red, velvet, no sleeve dress. AFTER THAT, you did your hair. Baam, you were all done.

Both you and Savina stepped out into the living room with open jaws.

"O. M. G. WTF SAEYEON! YOUR SO PRETTY!!! THAT DRESS UGHHHHHH!" Savina screams while jumping and waving her hands in the air.

"GIRL LOOK AT YOURSELF. THAT DARK BLUE DRESS IS JUST WOW. YOU LOOK FUDGING GORGEOUS!" You scream back.

"Time to go to Felix's partyyy!" She sings.

Both of you head out and drive to Felix's house.

Felix opens the door with the biggest smile ever, "AYEEE SAYEON AND SAVINA! HOW YOU DOING BESTIESSS!"

"How are you and Changbin?" You say while raising your eyebrows.

"He treating me amazing. Don't worry sweetheart."

Savina suddenly shouts, "GROUP HUG!" The three of you hug each other, and take a quick selfie.

"You know what we need to do?...," Felix asks with a smirk.

"What," you respond with your arms crossed.

"Truth or Dare," he says with a deeper voice that usual, if that was even possible.

"YASSSSS!" Savina exclaims, waving her hands.

2 minutes later

You, Savina, Felix, Minho, Changbin, and Seungmin were in a circle.

Minho was first.

"Savina, truth or dare?" He asks.

Savina immediately responds, "Truth."

"Is it true that last year, you confessed to Jisung, but he rejected you?"

Silence...

"SAVINA!" Felix yells at the blushing girl.

"FINE, FINE, FINE! YOU WIN. YES IT IS TRUE. HAPPY NOW?!" Savina finally admits. Honestly to you, it wasn't a big deal. It was in the past. Actually, she probably still likes Jisung.

Savina's turn now.

"SEUNGMIN! TRUTH OR DARE?!"

"Dare."

"Blow a kiss to Allison."

"EWW SHE IS DISGUSTING. TELL HER TO STOP STALKING ME!" He screams while jumping back.

Suddenly, the whole group is chanting, Do it, Do it, Do it. He definitely has no choice now. He finally gets up and walks over to Allison's table. Allison immediately turns and looks at him. He blows a kiss to her. 1 second later she faints, and he walks away.

"Done," Seungmin says, looking way too proud, "My turn."

"Hey Saeyeon!" Seungmin calls. You turn your head in response. "Truth or dare?" He says with a mischievous look. You weren't chicken, and everyone knew it. Everyone in school knows that you will choose dare no matter what. You were up for anything. "Dare," you reply, while giving him your famous death glare. "You know that popular kid, Hwang Hyunjin?" The answer was easy. "Of course, everyone knows him."

"Kiss him."