2: t r u t h

"No way! I'm not doing that!" You quickly defend yourself.

Seungmin puts both of his hands around his mouth, "Don't tell me... Saeyeon is a chicken?" Of course, everyone in the circle fake gasped.

"IM NOT A CHICKEN!" You shout.

"Come on! I mean like... you guys would be a pretty cute couple," he says making chicken wings with his arms, "Bok bok bok!" Soon after, the whole circle copies him. Look at these "friends".

"FINE I'LL DO IT, JUST GIVE ME A DEADLINE," you surrender. You couldn't be a chicken, you weren't.

"I'lol go easy on you. In one month, make Hyunjin fall for you. Then simply just kiss him. That's all," he says rubbing his hands together like he was plotting something.

"Fine," and you two shook hands.

The Next Day... At School.

"Math is finally over," You sigh.

"Math is not the worst," Savina states while pointing at you.

"It is."

"It is not."

"It is."

"It is not."

Suddenly a voice walks by, "It is."
You look over and see Hyunjin walking past you two. His phone is his hand, and his eyes glued to the screen.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to make him fall for you or something?" Savina whispers in your ear.

"Yeah, so what?" You reply.

"HE IS SO FUKING CUTE LIKE HOW DOES SOMEONE BECOME THAT CUTE."

It was true. You nodded your head in agreement. You run up to Hyunjin.

"Hey Hyunjin!" You shout, making sure that he can hear you.

He turns his head toward your direction, "Yes?"

"Umm, wanna be partners for our science class?" You ask while blushing slightly. SLIGHTLY.

"Sure, when do you want to meet up?"

"Can you give me your number so we can text about the meet up?" You ask while trying your best not to scream. I mean this is Hwang Hyunjin.

"Sure," he says while writing his number down. He hands it to you. "Give me your too."

You write down your number and give it to him.

"Thanks, see you later!" He says with a smile.

You wave back.

After School:

Hyunjin :p: Hi, this is Saeyeon right

                                                                          You:  Yep

Hyunjin :p: Okie Dokie
Hyunjin :p: when do u wanna meet up?

You: tmw? is that ok?

Hyunjin :p: yeah.

  You: here's my address
You: <insert address>

Hyunjin :p: what time

You: 4?

   Hyunjin :p: okay, see u there saeyeonnie

You: what did you just call me

   Hyunjin :p: saeyeonnie
   Hyunjin :p: it's cute

  You: whoop

  Hyunjin :p: mk see you saeyeonnie

  You: see you