11: r e v e n g e

Hyunjin's P.O.V:

Hahahaha... why is everyone looking at me.

"Woah Hyunjin-ah, that was so sudden, check to see how Saeyeon feels." Seungmin says pointing over to Saeyeon to looks speechless.

I did what I needed to do, I'm the only one who is aloud to look at Saeyeon that way. I should check on Saeyeon though, "Saeyeonnie... Sorry." She's blushing, too cute.

"It's fine, it surprised me though," she laughs.

Saeyeon's P.O.V:

Time skip~

After school! Yay no more work! I wish Hyunjin was here to walk me home, but he has to go to his dance practice with Felix and Minho.

Suddenly, I sense someone behind me. I turn around to check. No one. Is my mind playing tricks on me? Once I face forwards again, I see Lyra. Shit...

"Oh hey Lyra..." I say awkwardly, showing her I was uncomfortable so she might let me go. Sadly, she didn't.

"So~ You are dating Hyunjin Oppa hmm?" She says with this sinister smile.

"Uhh yes."

"Oh really? I've actually had my eye on Hyunjin Oppa for awhile. He's hot isn't he?"

"It's not just about the looks, Lyra."

"I know, but Hyunjin is really something isn't he?"

"Err... yes."

"I need you two to break up."

"What the hell Lyra?! No."

"How much money do you want. My dad can pay you anything."

"I don't care Lyra. Hyunjin and I are fine, without you."

"I don't know what Hyunjin sees in you. You aren't even that pretty."

"At least I don't dress as a prostitute everyday."

"I actually have a good looking body to show off."

"Lyra, I don't need this." I say walking away.

"You will regret this!" She shouts behind.

Savina's P.O.V:

Woojin and I decided to walk to the park together after school. I can't believe this is really happening! We are now resting together under a tree eating sandwiches. I can't believe we have a chance of becoming a thing! It's so exciting!

"Woojin-ah!" I hear a girl's voice shout behind us. I look towards the sound.

I see a REALLY pretty girl with light brown hair.

"Hi Sana, long time no see!" Woojin laughs. He's smiling so wide. He seems to happy to see her. Looks like this ruined our "date". This wasn't even a date, maybe I got too ahead of myself. Why did I ever think this could actually work?

"Who's she?" Sana asks.

"Oh, this is my friend Savina. She's really funny and nice. You should hang out with us, Sana." Woojin introduces. My heart hurts, hearing the word "friend". He probably likes Sana. After all, she's so pretty, skinny, and she seems nice. I can't beat someone like her.

"Nice to meet you, Savina," Sana says while sticking her hand out, waiting for me to shake it.

I shake her hand and respond, "Nice to meet you too, Sana."

The three of us walk to the playground, Woojin and Sana talking about the old times they had together. Ah, I feel so left out, by my crush too.

Once we reach the playground, Sana and Woojin sit on the swings. The only two swings.

"Uhh, let's not go on the swings, there's only two," Woojin says scratching his chin.

"No it's fine," I say awkwardly, "You two can go on, I'll be at the slide."

"Are you sure?" He asks, looking concerned.

I nod my head, and he and Sana walk to the swings. I head to the slide.

I see a lot of little kids. There was even this one couple. This young girl and boy holding hands, saying they will be together forever. Why do they have a better love life than me?

Suddenly, I see a little kid that looks really lost.

"Are you okay?" I ask the little boy.

"I can't find my mom!" He says, a tear forming at the end of his eye.

Woojin's P.O.V:

Sana has to go to a meeting, now I have to find Savina. She should've hung out with us, we should've been a three.

I look over to the slide, where she said she was going to be, and find her talking to a little boy. How cute.

Wait. Now she's taking him somewhere. DON'T TELL ME SHE'S ABDUCTING HIM?!

She's taking him to a lady, hopefully his mom. She leaves him with the lady, I must go up to her now!

"Savina, did you abduct a little boy?!" I shout.

"WHAT?! No! Of course not."

"Thank goodness."

"I was just helping him find his mom."

"Oh! Good Savi!" I say, patting her head.

__________________
A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! There's going to be some Savina x Woojin moments in here if you guys don't mind.

The next chapter will be on Hyunjin x Saeyeon only.

Thanks for reading!