14: ex

Saeyeon's P.O.V:

"Saeyeon!" I hear a familiar voice call my name.

I turn around, responding to the call. Oh, it's him.
None other than Oh Sehun, my ex. Along, with a girl in his arms. Kill me now.

Of course, he's here. Now. With a fucking girl. Haha funny.

"Hi Saeyeon, just coming here to check on you," he says with the charming voice that made me fall in love with before, "do you have a boyfriend yet?"
What a shit, this guy.

"Actually yes I do," I reply with confidence. In return, he gives me a fake shocking noise. The girl in his arms rolls her eyes.

Sehun responds with attitude, "Oh rEALLy? What's his name?"

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Oh that kid. You actually managed to catch a popular kid, huh?"

Hyunjin runs over, with Momo following him (-_-), "I heard my name."

"Looks like he's with another girl, Saeyeon," Sehun smirks.

Hyunjin makes a disgusted face, "Who is this guy?"

"Oh, no other than the Sehun, my EX," I say emphasizing the word 'ex'.

Hyunjin speaks again, "Okay, first of all, Momo is just a friend of ours. Second, Saeyeon is my girlfriend."

Sehun laughs, "You actually think I'm going to take her away from you? I don't fish for trash."

I can feel Hyunjin getting angry.

"Well congrats to her that shes not with you anymore, you're a piece of shit." Hyunjin says crossing his arms.

"At first, I thought you were gay. You never touched a girl."

"Hey! Don't use gay as an insult!" Hyunjin yells. I can feel Felix and Changbin behind us, feeling hurt, "You are what you eat, that's probably why you are such a dick."

Suddenly, I hear Felix and Changbin laughing behind us.

Sehun scoffs and walks away, with the girl. Yay... he's gone.

"Pfffttt... Why'd you ever date a jerk like him?" Hyunjin asks, in an annoyed tone.

I sighed, "He wasn't always a jerk."

Hyunjin back hugs me, "Well, you got me now." I smile.

Time skip to when Saeyeon and Savina get home.

"Yo, I can't believe you ran into that guy," Savina says angrily.

"I'm just glad it's over."

"I'm gonna beat his ass the next time I see him."

"He came with another girl too." I sigh. I wasn't jealous, of course not. It's just that, he is intentionally trying to make me feel a certain way? All I feel is pity for the girl in his arms.

"Probably another one of his sluts."

"I have Hyunjin now."

"Who's the girl Hyunjin was hanging out with?"

"Oh, her name is Momo. We met her at the carnival," I said.

"Hyunjin has gotten awfully close to her. You should be cautious."

I just spit it out, "I don't want to be the jealous type of girlfriend, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I get it," she sighs, "but sometimes it's good to be a bit protective. Especially when at times like this."

I knew she was right. I'm going to be honest. Savina isn't the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, but she knows what she's talking about when it comes to situations like these.

I get a ding from my phone.

hwang.hyunjin00 posted a new image.

I press it.

_______________________
Now

_______________________Now

hwang.hyunjin00 dance class buddy 💃
103 likes
comments:
bunny_nayeon Momo you have a boyfriend?!
       daddydahyun @bunny_nayeon he has a gf 😢
       bunny_nayeon @daddydahyun oh
chewytzu aww cuties 💕
woojijin isn't Hyunjin with Saeyeon?
minhoe.u.know is Saeyeon there?
kaikai123 cute couple 😍
more comments...

____________________________________
"Oh my god mkay," Savina says with her eyes wide open.

I didn't know what to say, besides that this post just came at the worst time. I thought he wasn't going to the dance thing til' a few more days! Guess I'll just have to live with it... for now.