15: n u m b

Warning: This chapter has a certain scene that is err... not for sensitive readers. Just a warning.

Author: Okay, quick summary of what happened over the past two weeks (in the story). Momo and Hyunjin have gotten SUPER DUPER close, and every day after school they go to dance class together. Rumors of them dating, and you've (Saeyeon) gotten used to it.

Okay continuing on with the story, 2 weeks later (sorry...)

Saeyeon's P.O.V:

"Hyunjin literally just ditched us, and HIS GIRLFRIEND Saeyeon, for Momo?" Seungmin asks, kind of shocked, "What is going on here."

It's true. Hyunjin ditched us. Ditched me. Our relationship isn't going to work if he keeps choosing Momo or "Dance" over me. The whole group just hangs out without him now, and it doesn't seem like he even notices!

I sigh, "Honestly, I've gotten pretty used to it. You know what, today I'm going to tell him that it's clearly not working right now, and if he doesn't do anything about it's it's over."

"You go girl," Felix says while munching on his taco salad.

Suddenly all our phones ding at the same time. Hyunjin posted something new.

___________
New

___________New

hwang.hyunjin00 library 📚 w/ @momodancer1
92 likes
comments:
momodancer1 ☺️
soup.sana are you guys dating? cute
        do._.do.ha I'm pretty sure they are.
        lololaura they aren't dating 🙅🏻‍♀️
chewytzu you two are so cute together! 💕
        lololaura he is with Saeyeon
TTwabana what happened to Saeyeon ;(
more comments...
____________

Savina laughs, "I love Laura."

Laura just happened to be behind us laughing, "Sup." She says giving up the peace sign.

"Okay, Hyunjin has gone too far," a Woojin states firmly. Everyone knew it. As much as we didn't want to, we felt as if Hyunjin was falling out of our grasps. We all knew.

Minho says, "I'm sorry Saeyeon. I think Hyunyeon is dying."

I reply, "I know it is."

Time skip to the end of School ~

The bell rang, thank god. I can't take another day of this. Math, English, and Science tests in one day, good lord. I can finally take a break... or not

I see Hyunjin and Momo chattering behind me.

"Hey look it's Saeyeon!" Hyunjin says happily.

Momo waves, "Hi Saeyeon."

Once I think about it, side by side, they would look like a great couple. Although I hated to admit it, maybe I should just let him go.

"Hey, we are all going to the same place until that bus stop. Why don't we walk together until then?" Hyunjin asks.

I shrug, "Sure."

Momo looks like she agrees to the plan as well.

The whole time, Hyunjin and Momo just talk about dance, and I can't relate. Hyunjin doesn't even seem to notice how uncomfortable I am. Does he even see me anymore? I felt like crying, but I couldn't. I just kept walking, silently.

"Okay, we're at the bus stop now. Sorry Saeyeon, Momo and I have to go to dance class now. See you!" Hyunjin says as he steps into the bus.

Momo right behind him, "Goodbye Saeyeon!"

Now they were gone, a tear fell down my cheek. I'm alone now. Did Hyunjin all of the sudden forget that I'm his girlfriend? Where did I stand in this relationship. Shit, I forgot to tell him about it too! Argh...

I just kept walking and crying until I didn't even notice I was going the wrong direction. Fuck, could this day get any worse.

A creep lurks out of the shadows. A man, he looks about in his 40's. He gave me the chills, "Pretty lady, come here for a sec."

I immediately ran as fast as I could, until I realized there was more of them. It was a gang. I'm trapped.

One of them grabbed my wrist, as I tried to tug free. Then, all of them grabbed me at once. I felt helpless, no, I am helpless. I screamed for help as much as I could, but no response besides the laughter of those men knowing that they've won.

Sooner later, I just gave up. I knew there was no hope in me escaping. I just kept my mouth shut, and resting every single part of my body. I lost, I'm done for.

They drag me into this alley covered in large trash bins. I just laid there with my arms hurt from trying to escape. I can't move anymore, it hurts too much.

The man that I saw first, holds down my hair, and grabs my jeans with his dirty hands. He pulled them down. I can't let them. I screamed again.

One of the chubbier ones said, "Shut up. Does that big bust come with a big mouth too?"

My throat hurt, everything hurt.

Another man ripped off my shirt. I am now left with only my bra and my underwear.

I screamed once more, then again, until another one of them slapped my mouth.

I felt so weak at that moment. I felt embarrassed.

They tied my arms with duct tape behind my back, I started to cry. They flipped me over so my stomach was touching the hard, cold floor. Once they unclipped my bra, my eyes fell with it.