6: s i c k

Hyunjin's P.O.V:

Science class isn't that bad, I sit behind Saeyeon after all. Am I always going to be a matchmaker all my life. I probably get rid of my feelings towards Saeyeon before Jisung finds out.

"Pssstt... Hyunjin!" Saeyeon whispers. She hands me this note.

'Wanna hang out today? For fun.

Yes                 or                   No'

I want to! YES YES YES WAIT- I mean no no no. I shouldn't, what if I fall for her more? That can't be good. I really want to though. Maybe when I feel normal again.

I write back, 'Maybe next time, I have things to do today. Sorry :^(' and circle no.

I pass it to her. I can see her writing back. She gives it back to me.

'mk. why do u look so down lately? :('

'It's nothing! I'm good ;)' I write down, and pass it back.

She turns around, and gives me a thumbs up. Cute.

RINGGGG

Class has ended, whoop!

I walk to my locker, only to be interrupted by three girls.
"Hi Hyunjinnie," one of them says flirtatiously. -_-

I wave back, "Hi."

They giggle and another one says, "Can you um... sit with us at lunch?"

Well... I do need something to get my mind off Saeyeon. Why not.

"Sure," I respond, showing them absolutely no interest. I don't want them to get the wrong idea. I mean, they are really pretty, they just aren't my type. I don't like girls that put on 100 pounds of make up, and wear TOO revealing stuff, like, this is school. Not a strip club, go do that somewhere else.

"Okay, thanks!" They say. Once they think they are to the reach where I can't hear them, they are squealing like mice. My ears hurt now.

Time skip

Lunch time.

When I'm walking to the cafeteria, I get freaked out because someone suddenly held my hand. I jump and turn around to see one of the girls giggling.

"You're cute oppa," she bites her lip.

"Uhh-"

"Let's go!" With that she grabs my arm and drags me to her table with her friends. What have I gotten myself into.

Everyone at the table are girls. How awkward. I feel so uncomfortable, they are all giggling. GET ME OUT OF HERE.

"Sit down oppa," the girl that scared me said.

I obey and sit down. She sits on my lap.

I immediately shout, "Please don't sit on me!"

She gets off.

"I should tell you my name," she says, with a cough.

"Yes, I think you should," I reply, nodding.

"My name is Lyra."

"And my name is Patricia," another girl joins in.

"Can I have your number?" Lyra asks. Wow, that escalated fast.

"Why do you need it?"

"It just feels good to have a lot of people's number at school."

"Okay?" I write down my number and give it to her.

"Wanna go to my house after school, Oppa?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

"Why not, oppa?" Patricia tilting her head and biting her lip.

"Oh yeah, by the way... my name is Hyunjin not oppa," I explain to both of them. Do they just not know my name?

"Oh, we know. You are very popular Hyunjin oppa." At least she added Hyunjin to it. Suddenly, Lyra touches my thigh. What the fuck. I slowly grab her hand and throw it back at her.

"I should go now..." I say uncomfortably.

They wave goodbye.

After School

"HYUNJIN OPPA!" I hear behind me. I recognize the voice, but I definitely don't want to recognize it.

"What do you what Lyra?" I respond trying to show her attitude. Maybe she won't like me anymore?

"How bout we go to my house hm?"

"No."

"Why not? We will have fun." Now I know her intentions. Ew.

"Leave me alone. I told you I don't want to," I reply coldly.

Saeyeon's P.O.V:

Why was Hyunjin sitting with those girls today? Maybe that's why he is busy today. I mean, I did see him with Lyra after school. I really hope he doesnt fall for her. She's a bad person, and a player. I'll pray tonight.