10: e n e m y

Saeyeon's P.O.V:

Who knew it would end like this... Hyunjin and I? TOGETHER?! Am I dreaming? Nope, not this time ha! This whole time in class, we just kept looking at each other. I think we made it obvious enough that we are together. Maybe too obvious... Some girls were glaring at me in the hallway. Oh well! Time for lunch!

I love our new table! Now that Hyunjin and I are together, all our friends sit next to each other!
This gives Savina a chance to sit next to Woojin haha...

Table Row 1 (left to right): Woojin, Savina, Laura, Me, Hyunjin, Felix
Table Row 2 (left to right): Jisung, Minho, Chan, Seungmin, Jeongin , Changbin

Jisung shouts, "HEY GUYS! I MADE A NEW FRIEND! HIS NAME IS MINHO!"

Minho blinks twice, looking embarrassed. He waves to everyone.

Jisung continues, "I met him at the park yesterday, he's a great dancer too! And guess what! He keeps his clothes in-"

Poor Jisung immediately gets interrupted by Lyra. I hate her so much. She stole Laura's ex boyfriend, and she dumped him for someone else.

"May I sit here, Hyunjin Oppa?" She asks with an innocent look. Laura gives her a deadly glare.

Without an answer back, she sits down while slowly saying, "Oh.. Hey Laura!" Laura continues glaring at her. Lyra pushes me aside, and sits in between me and Hyunjin. There wasn't enough space, so now half of her leg is on Hyunjin's leg. Hyunjin immediately scoots back, and says, "By the way Lyra... I have a girlfriend."

Lyra's fake ass smile changes into a frown. She quickly changes her expression into a "happy" one again, "Oh really? Who?"

Hyunjin responds, "Saeyeon."

She immediately replies back, "Oh wow! Who's that? Never heard of her!"

The whole table started fake coughing and points to me. She still doesn't get the clue until I say, "Ahem."

She makes the biggest fake smile in the world and shakes my hand, "Oh hi Oppa's Girlfriend!"

I interrupt her, "Saeyeon."

"Oh yeah, Saeyeon! I like your shirt!"

"Thank you?"

"Remember next time you go to the Dollar Store, take me with you. I need some new garbage bags."

I nearly spit out my juice. She did not.

Laura fake coughs, "Hey Lyra. I think you should go."

Lyra scoffs, "Hey, you are just mad because Johnny prefers my body over yours. Not my fault you are fat."

Savina immediately starts shouting, "GIRL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO BOTH OF MY GIRLS. SERIOUSLY?! YOU KNOW WHAT I'M JUST GONNA DRAG YOUR FLAT ASS OUT OF HERE MY SELF!"

Lyra runs away, frightened because Savina is pretty tall.

Woojin starts to laugh, "Nice Savi!"

Savina's cheeks start to dust a light pink, "Anything for my friends."

Woojin replies with a gummy smile, "I really admire that about you."

Suddenly, Hyunjin turns me around and kisses me out of no where. Don't take me wrong I definitely enjoyed it, it's just that it was super out of nowhere.

Hyunjin's P.O.V:

Hahaha! Those guys aren't looking at her anymore! They're so stupid, who just stares at a girl with a guy right next to her. I back to the table to only see eyes, including Saeyeon's, just looking at me.

_______________
A/N:

I'm so sorry for the slow updates ><!
I hate school.