With Death, Comes Life

I watched in horror as Nagi had his voice box ripped out on the television. I knew that he would throw the fight forhis wife and unborn child...but such cruelty. Then what they did next..

"No, this is."

They cut his wife, "N-No, not the child."

Senji bursts in my room and saw my tears,

"Nagi...his-"

Senji pulls me in his arms, "I saw, but there is nothing that we can do. These sadistic bastards will do what they want."

Before Senji left soliders rushed in my room. I scowl,

"What is this?"

They take out their stun guns and zap me until I pass out. I wake up and a bed, tied down. I turn and out of the shadows came Tamaki, that snake bastard.

I yell, "How could you do this to Nagi?!"

He frowns, "I wasonly following the rules, He cheated so they both had to be-"

"The child...it did nothing, it was so pure...you monster!"

I look to my left and see the dead body of Nagi's wife with her stomach cut open. Her dead eyes wide and even horrific.

Tamaki says, "Ah yes...the child, oh what to do."

"What do you plan to do?"

"Well...I suppose with your power the child could live. But with you being such a danger to many, your branch of sin could save it...oh yeah, she's a girl by the way."

I pull at my chains, "I-I will do anything to save the child."

He snaps his fingers and I get stuck with a needle, going out like a light. Once I awake I look down to see my stomach stretched and stapled. The pain was unimaginable...but I felt her...she's alive. The monitors hear her heart beating. I held my stomach and cried.

"Forgive me Nagi, but I couldn't let your daughter die."

'Do i...how do I tell him?' A few weeks pass and they put me pack in my room to rest, tossing a candy to me on the way out. I force it down, 'Never will I get over the taste,' Suddenly Senji bursts in.

"[F/N], you're alive, I thought for sure that they-"

He looked me over and then flushed,

"H-How did?"

I run to hug him, he took a step back in surprise but gave in,

"Nagi-they took the baby..and they-I couldn't let her die."

"You mean they..and?"

I look up, "Senji, your eye?"

He chuckles, "Yeah, the woodpecker got me a few days ago, He's a good one..So did they hurt you?"

I sadden, "No, they put me out, they said since I heal fast that I was the one that they wanted. How is he?"

"He started a group called Scar Chain to take this place down. He's gone a bit crazy if you'd ask me."

He looks at my stomach, "Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but it has healed mostly. I'm just happy that she is alright...Nagi deserves happiness."

"But you do as well, you barely know him."

"I know him enough to save his child when all was lost. The-The child did nothing wrong."

Senji sighs, "I know, you should tell him. Do it slowly or I don't really know...I'm sure that he will be greatful."

I nod and then we both hear a scream in the hallway. We looked and it was Mina with a dark haired kid.

Deserve Better: Nagi X Reader (Lemon)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara