Kiss and Make up

A month passed and it was difficult but with Ganta's help we exposed Deadman Wonderland for what it really was and we got out of there. Nagi stayed hom to protect our little girl. Senji became a cop and I became a nurse. I have save so many lives already but days and days of double shifts really took it's toll. I came home and took a shower before sliding in bed, trying not to wake Nagi but he stirred.

"[F/N], late again?"

"Sorry, I tried not to wake you."

He kisses me, "It's alright, how was your day?"

"Busy, glad to be home."

He kissed my forehead, "Glad that you are home, get some sleep."

"Night, Love you Nagi."

"Love you too [F/N], night."

I woke up in a fit, I thought since I used my healing power more that it would help with my hormones but I felt weak and hot all over.

"N-Nagi?"

He came in the room a few seconds later,

"Yeah, anything wrong [F/N]?"

"C-Could you get me a glass of water?"

"Yeah."

He came back and my throat was so dry. I drank the water and Nagi caressed my cheek and looked at me.

"You look like you don't feel well."

"I-I'm just- my hormones are acting up."

"oh..."

He shifted a bit, "Do you have to work today?"

"No, I'm off today and tomorrow."

He shifts again, "I see..do you need me to-"

"I don't want to force you-"

He climbs over to tower over me, he kisses me,

"You can't force the willing."

He starts discarding our clothes. He has seen me naked in the shower, but it was different with this setting. I wnated him, more than I wanted anyone. My moans filled the room as he used his fingers, along with myself using my hand to pump his length. Our kisses were tongue filled and breathless. We broke the kiss and his tongue ran down my chest and abdomen to stop along my womanhood.

"You want me to help you get your release?"

I grasp his arms and puled him back up to eye level, he looked confused. I grind myself against his length.

He flinched, "[F-F/N]."

"I want you Nagi...please, I love you."

"Are you sure,  I would never rush-"

"Nagi...take me."

He looked conflicted but nods before looking dow, alligning himself before pushing in. I cry out and hold onto him.

He moans out roughly, "Y-You're so tight."

"It-It hirts Ngh-Nagi."

"Sorry [F/N], but I'm only half way, just tell me when."

I whine in pain but I knew that it would hurt. He started kissing and biting my neck to distract. It helped but not much, I move my hips towards him and he grabs them.

"Ngh [F/N], don't push yourself."

"G-Go ahead...I'm felling a bit better, you can continue."

He thrusts slowly, still at his halfway point. It hurt but this connection with Nagi is blissful.

"Nagi, you can go faster."

"Ngh, okay [F/N]."

As he went faster he also went deeper until skin met skin. My grip on him only got tighter as his movements quickened. He was making me see stars.

"Nagi-I'm."

"Me too..I love you so much [F/N]."

"I love you too Nagi."

He kisses me as he continues to finally get our release. We panted in sync for a whie before relaxing. His warmth was nice so I snuggled to him.

He chuckles, "You're so cute."
I look up in annoyance but he is giving a soft smile,

I blush, "Shut up."

He then pulls out, making me cringe,

"Sorry, let's shower."

I nod but my hips protest my movements so Nagi helps. In the shower Nagi peppers my face and neck with kisses while apologizing for the marks. Once done and dresses we got back into bed and I nizzled my head against his chest. We were about asleep when [C/N] starts crying. Nagi pats my head.

"I got it."