Break Me

2 1/2 month time skip

I stayed and lived in my own room from then on. I fought my crazed hormones. it was nearly the due date of Nagi and his wife's baby. My thought were haulted as I thought that I peed my pants but it was different...then it hit me. I go to Nagi and he rushed me to his room and after 12 hours of pain she was born. A few hours later I was abe to clean myself. I fed her since the 1st nurses are the best for nutritions. I ended up staying at Nagi's for a few weeks. I give him supplies such as diapers, formula, ect. For some reason he looked confused.

"...Well, best be moving on. you got what you wanted from me. I-I j-just wi-wish I could of b-been more help-"

I damnned my studdering as tears begain to fall and my voice cracking,

"I gotta go."

I left and ran to my room. I curled up in my bed, curled up in my shower, in a corner. I felt so helpless, shrinking down to nothing.

There was a knock, "It's Senji, can I come in?"

It wasn't locked and he saw me, a mess,

"Your body looks back to normal...kind of liked your baby bump."

I grabbed Senji and held on tightly,

"[F/N] easy, you're gonna kill me."

"Go ahead and say that you told me so. I-I deserve it, I'm nothing, I'm everything that you said I was to Nagi..he gets-"

Suddenly he kisses me and I instantly melt into his touches,

"How long since he-"

"He only did the once, I've been holding back so I didn't bother him."

He kisses me again and grinds his body against mine. I moan.

He cursed, "He stupid for missing out on the girl in every man's dreams."

He bites my neck, my body arching into him,

"S-Senji"

"Can I?"

"Break me Senji."

I felt him looking at me as I looked away, tears falling, eyes dead.

He stops, "Sorry [F/N]. I'm a man. I can't do this while you are hurting. I care about you too much to do this."

He moves off me and spoons me, holding me tightly against him,

"We'll get through this [F/N]."

I held onto him until I fell asleep.

SENJI POV

I cringe as I held onto her, that bastard, I knew this would happen. She was asleep when I heard a knock. I got up and answered, it was Nagi with the child, she was cute but I was pissed. I walk out and close the door behind me, not to wake [F/N].

"What do you want"

"Is [F/N] alright?"

I scoff, "You got what you wanted, why do you care?"

"I still care about her, I told her that I do."

"So why is she crying herself to sleep, begging me to take her virginity to help her forget you. Using me to break her already broken heart."

"She said that?"

"She didn't have to."

"But, I wanted her to raise the child with me...I never wanted her to leave."

"So you want to keep her attatched at the hip but have no relationship...so you want her to be the babbysitter while you run off to try and escape...please. She deserves to be loved not...whatever your doing."

He looked a bit taken back as he looked at his daughter. He looks back up.

"Is that how everyone sees the situation?"

I sigh, "You have no idea how hurt she is, she gave up so much to help you...and what did she get? A finger fuck and a kick to the ass out the door is what she got."

"That is not-"

Nagi stopped at [F/N] opened the door. Nagi saw her face and looked as if his heart stopped.

I hug [F/N], "You should be sleeping, did we wake you, are you okay?"

She sniffles and rubs her eyes.

[F/N] POV

"Y-Yeah, sorry about earlier Senji.."

I look to Nagi, "Sorry to you too."

"[F/N], you did nothing wrong, it was me. I failed to notice and nourish your feelings, I am a terrible person to hurt someone as kind and beautiful as you. I am sorry."

Senji lets me go and I walk to Nagi and his daughter. She holds my finger and she's got a good grip. I can't help but smile at her. I sniffle again and wipe my runny nose.

"She's so beautiful."

"Do you want to hold her?"

I nod quickly and he hands me her, She was sleepy and fell asleep as I rocked her.

"[F/N]...I don't want to raise her alone. I don't like the thought of being a single parent."

"B-But I could never replace your wife Nagi."

"You are not a replacement, nor will I ever compare the two of you. She is gone, I loved her, I'm sure she understands...that I love you now."

Senji chuckles, "Fell better now that you got it out in the open?"

"I guess actions aren't enough, you have to say things out loud to show how much you love someone."

He hugs me from behind, "I love you so much [F/N], can we start over right before I was a jerk to you?"

I turn around and hand him the baby,

"I really love you too...but I don't think that I am the one who can keep you happy. I don't know how long it will be before you get bored of me."

He hands his baby to Senji and takes my hands,

"I don't know what I can say or do  to make you believe me, but I will treasure you every day, try to prove to you that I adore you every second. I fought my feelings the second you saved my daughters life, and that wasn't the reason. A woman who sacrificed everything to save a child, that's a woman that I want by my side."
I was blushing but I nodded,

"Y-You really feel romantic feelings for me?"

"Well after our night of intimacy it's hard not to."

He kissed my forhead and my face got even more red. He took his daughter and I bid farewell to Senji and we walked back to his room and he leaned down to whisper.

"Since we are together, nore more late night romance with Senji. When you are in need, you come to me. I am the only one to see you like that from now on."

"O-Okay Nagi."

We reached his room and he put her to bed while I settled in bed. Nagi came in soon after, only in his boxers so I avoided eye contact by looking away. He gotin bed and snuggled next to me. He held onto me and let out a sigh.

"I feel a huge weight off my shoulders since I confessed. I feel so much happier now that you know and even more so that you return my feelings."

I grasp his hand and brought it to my lips and kiss the back of his hand,

"I'm happy too Nagi."