Helping Out

A few weeks have passed and Nagi has been more flustered with me and to be honest, my needs have been getting more desperate...I wanted to just go to Senji since we both consent to it but Nagi said not to. If I asked Nagi I feel like I'm betraying his late wife. I have to pull through, it hasn't even been that long.

Nagi touches my shoulder, "You okay? You seem out of it."

I flinch, "Ah..n-no, I mean I'm okay...it's nothing."

He sits close to me, "Are you...in need?"

I blush, "I-I said it's nothing."

I get up and go to Nagi's and my room and to my protest Nagi followed. I close the door and he comes in.

"[F/N]...I said I could."

I shout, "I know what you said...but I can't...do this to you-your wife."

He gets closer to runs his fingers through my hair,

"Don't worry about that, it's the least I could do for what you went through...let me help?"

"I-I don't really need it, it's stupid."

There is a knock and Nagi, for some reason, looked irritated before going to open the door but once he unlocked it Senji rushes in.

"[F/N]"

He gets closer and hugs me. He knows that I get clingy when I'm like this. This damn branch of sin brings sinning to a whle new level. I inhale his scent.

"I can't."

I push him away and he sighs, "I could tell this morning...and I don't want your feelings hurt with Nagi, but I know that he worries for his kid...sorry."

I sigh and Nagi sits by me once I'm seated,

"So, forgive me, but why do you get this way. I've never seen anyone else like this?"

"I am a healer, so my hormones are always active and ready to use. Everything in my body is in hyperdrive, I hate it."

Nagi then looks at Senji, "Could you leave us?....Lock the door on your way out."

Senji left and locked the door, I flinch once I heard the click. Nagi suddenly hugs me and inhales against my neck.

I shudder, "N-Nagi?"

He whispers against my skin, "Just let me."

He puls away, his eyes staring into mine,

"I want to help."

I look away, both scared and embarassed, but nod. He tucks his hand inside my shirt, snapping off my bra. I begin to take it off as he starts kissing at my neck. I shudder at his feather like touches up and down my torso. I take off my shirt, leaving my upper half bare. He grasps my breasts for a couple seconds before settling beside me, lying on the bed. He slips his hand down my pants and underwear. I cling to him, moaning softly as he made contact to where my body needed.

"Nagi."

"Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay."

His fingers moved expertly, hitting all the right spots, I was near my end already and he licked up my neck when I was closer to my peak.

"N-Nagi I'm."

As I reached my end he kissed me, his tongue swirled in the same motion of his fingers. All I could do is moan at what he was doing. But my thoughts grew to think how luck his late wife was to have a man like Nagi. The kiss alone could of finished me. He pulls away and I open my eyes, still in a daze as he smirks.

"You are beautiful [F/N]."

My eyes widen and his do the same before he gets up and sits in a chair. I get my shirt on before going over to him.

"You okay?"

He jumps, "oh...yeah, sorry."

I sit in the other chair, "I should be the one apologizing...um...Nagi?"

"..."

I look down at his very noticable bulge and he covers himself, I take his hand.

"I can help."

He looked a bit shocked, "You...do that sort of thing?"

"I can...if you want me to."

He looked around, almost unsure,

"Nagi...don't think that you are taking advantage of my crazy hormones. I'm just offering to help...since you helped me."

He sat there and then took my hand,

"I-I'd rather us go back to the bed, than you being on your knees, I don't want you getting sore."

I nod and we go back to the bed. He pulled down his pants but kept his boxers on before getting on the bed. He settled in the middle. He spread his legs as I settled between them. He pulls himself out of his boxers and jealousy of his late wife hit again, 'what a lucky woman'

He twitched, "Is something wrong?"

"N-No."

With Senji I teased until he begged for it but, with Nagi...I'm not sure, I wanted to please him. I rolled my tongue along the head before taking his length almost fully. Using my hand and moaning around his length as I worked on him. He threw his head back and softly gripped my hair. I looked up and he had his other hand in his hair as he began to grind his hips, I quickened the pace before pulling off and continued with my hand. A few more pumps and he let out a low moan and arched his back. His breth calmed after I cleaned him with a warm, wet, cloth. I got up to take a shower and he followed, taking off his boxers, now naked. I go to leave the bathroom but he grasos my wrist.

"It's okay, lets save water."

I nod but nudge him into the shower so he can't watch me undress. I get in the shower and he turns with a smile,

"You okay [F/N]?"

I nod and turn away. he touches my shoulders and rubs them,

"Are you sure?"

"I-I'm just embarassed."

"Even after...turn around."

He turns me and he gets on his knees and kisses my stretched stomach,

"You are a beautiful woman, why are you so shy?"

"I-I guess Senji wasn't much for...this sort of thing...I'm not used to being so...exposed to someone."

He hugs me, "Sorry, if you are feeling regretful of me seeing you."

"It's not...I'm."

"Any man would be lucky to have you."

The thoughts of him being that man vanished and stinging pain in my chest replaced it.

"heh...yeah right."

I broke the hug and got out and dressed before he could so I could leave. I thought I heard a wait bu I left. I reached Senji and he saw my state.

"Well it looks like you did what we said shouldn't happen, and now you are hurting alone because of it."

I tear up, "You're such a jerk Senji!"

I went to my room to vent my anger and sorrow.