Chapter One

Third Person's POV

Jimin woked up again without Taehyung in his side. Jimin ignored how his heart aches and pushed himself.

He arrange their bed, before leaving the room.

He walked toward the kitchen, and made himself a coffee.

"Good Morning, baby." Taehyung says back hugging Jimin. Chin rested on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Morning too, baby." Jimin replied, bringing his hand to caress Taehyung's cheek.

"I woke up without you," Taehyung complains.

"Well one of us has to make a breakfast," Jimin noted, Taehyung groans which made the latter giggles.

A sighed escaped from Jimin's lips, tears started to fall. He let himself cry. He always cry whenever Taehyung is not around. Jimin doesn't want to show Tae that there's something wrong.

It's been 6 months already since Taehyung starts being cold to him and he doesn't know what he did wrong.

He's tired of how the way Taehyung treated him.

But he love Taehyung. He love him so much and he can't let him go. He doesn't want to set Taehyung free even if, it was what Taehyung wants.

Jimin can't live without him.

***

"Jimin," Seokjin called him out, Jimin looks at him surprised.

"You're spacing out again, sweetie, you doesn't look good too." Seokjin pointed out.

"It's nothing," Jimin brushes him off. Seokjin places his again on the younger's shoulder.

"I know there's a problem," Jimin glances away.

"Can we not talk about my problem, hyung?" The younger ask, eyes refusing to meet the older.

"Sure,but please, remember I'm always here for you." Jimin glances up at him and smiles faintly.

"Thank you," He muttered and Seokjin nods.

***

After his shift was done, Jimin went home right after.

It was around 8PM when he arrive.

He saw Taehyung on the couch, sitting comfortably, looking at the television.

"Hey,"Jimin called out, Taehyung just hummed in response.

"Did you eat already?" He asked him, Taehyung just mumbled 'yes,' plainly.

"Hey," Jimin called softly, patting the latter's cheeks softly.

"Why are you sleeping in the couch?" Jimin asked.

"Waiting for you." Jimin was taken aback, "Did you eat already?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"Good, now let's eat." Taehyung says, before pushing himself in a sitting position, he then stood up grabbed Jimin's wrist, guiding him toward the kitchen.

Everything changes. . .

Jimin isn't stupid. He knows well that Taehyung fall out love and maybe he was seeing someone too behind his back and the reason why Taehyung never leaves him it was because he pity him.