Chapter 08

"What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked as he saw Taehyung.

"Seokjin hyung."

"What?" The older spat.

"Where is Jimin?" Soekjin expression is unreadable but taehyung can't point out that the older is annoyed by his precence.

"So Jimin left huh" Soekjin traid off, soekjin didn't missed taehyung's pained expression

"Now that Jimin is gone you're searching for him. This is what you want right? Now get lost and enjoy your life" Soekjin harshly said.

"I will set things right now, please just tell me where he is" Taehyung pleaded. Soekjin felt his heart hurt a little.

"I dont know where he is. Please leave him alone, Jimin is going to move on now, so please get out of his life. You're just going to hurt him."

"Hyung,"

"I witness everything, Taehyung. You hurt Jimin. Every single day. Everytime he's with me, he's spacing out. I always see the hurit in his eyes." Seokjin can't help but to feel emotional.

"Don't give him false hope. Jimin know you're with someone else that you're cheating to him." Taehyung eyes went wide.

"Let him go. Don't ever come near him. Don't hurt him more. I beg you to stop hurting my friend." Seokjin pleaded.

*****

What do you think? Do you want to get Jimin back or not?