Chapter 09

The sound of door bell that keep on ringing woke Jimin up.

He woke up and notices Jungkook was holding him in his sleep. Jimin smiled and then look at Jungkook's sleeping face.

Jimin slowly brought his hand to hold Jungkook's arm and carefully removed his arm.

Jimin climb off the bed and went towards the door. When he opened the door his eyes widened in complete shock. Jimin frowned and was about to close the door but Taehyung immediately stop him.

"Jimin-ah" Taehyung called out the older male name and the smaller male felt himself getting irritated.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin snap at him. Taehyung only look at him with sad eyes, "I'm asking you. What are you doing here?!" Jimin tried again.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung say sincerely, eyes full of sincerity, Jimin frowned deepened.

"Why are you sorry now huh?" Jimin asked him voice annoyed. "I already
Did you a favor! And that is to leave and let you be happy with that girl." Jimin shouted eyes full of rage.

"I'm not happy" Taehyung almost whispered. "I'm wrong. I admit, I was wrong. I thought i love her but no, I cant be happy with her. You're my happiness Jimin, you are the only one i love." Jimin shook his head, eyes shinning in tears.

"You're not in love with me anymore Tae" Jimin said, "You just feel guilty. Now get lost! I don't want to see you anymore!" Jimin says as he push him away but Taehyung only held his wrists and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, baby" Taehyung mumbled through his broken tone.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I was wrong. I thought i was in love with her but no. What i felt for her was nothing compares to you, she's always there when i needed a comfort, when we argue, she's always there for me, I was just confused with my feelings. Please forgive me." Taehyung begged but Jimin shook his head and forcefully pushed Taehyung.

"If you really love me then you woudnt get confused with your feelings! I don't want to see you anymore. I had enough. You wounded me, Tae and still hurts."

Suddenly Jungkook came into the scene.

"What are you doing here?" Before moving towards Jimin and pull Jimin into him and hiding the smaller male behind his back.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with hurtful eyes, Jimin avoided make eye contact with him.

Not long enough Taehyung left leaving the two.

.

**********

Another chapter Updated.

I'm so sorry if it took me a while before I updated another chapter I really tried to finish this chapter despite of my busy schedule. Hope you guys like it❤ Thank you so muchhhh