Chapter Seven

Taehyung threw his phone out of frustration he had been calling Jimin countless times but Jimin was ignoring his calls on purpose.

The bell rang and Taehyung quickly opened the door.

He was hoping that it was Jimin, Taehyung heart sank, it wasn't Jimin.

It was Irene.

"Taehyung what the hell? Do you know how scared I am? I thought something bad happened to you!" She said concernly.

"Hey,what happened? Talk to me." Irene says, eyes filled concern.

"Jimin left." He said, which made Irene smile.

"Really?! When?!" She asked excitedly.

"Its been a week now." Taehyung said audibly.

"Great!" Irene exclaimed.

"We should celebrate---" Taehyung cuts in.

"I don't want to lose him." Irene's eyes went wide.

"What?!"

"I still love him, Irene." Taehyung said, she felt her heart drop.

"What? What did you just say?" She asked him she can't believe what he just said. Taehyung remained silent, she hits Taehyung's chest with her clenched fist.

"What about me tae? You said you love me!" Taehyung glances away.

"I don't know..." Taehyung said whispered. Irene cupped Taehyung's face, to tilt his head down.

"Taehyung ah, please say you love me too." Irene beg.

"I'm sorry." The only thing Taehyung said. Irene pushed Taehyung and slap him across his cheek.

"I hate you!"

"I fucking hate you Kim Taehyung!" Irene shouts and with that he left Taehyung.

Taehyung punched the wall in frustration.

****

Hope you like the video👆👆
I made it to let you all know how taehyung truly regret his actions. Whoaa...
I really don't know how to edit or what so ever, but hope you really like it. Mwah mwah mwahh😘😘