Chapter Two

Third Person's POV

It was sunday. Meaning it's their day off.

They were eating breakfast peacefully.

Jimin breaks the silence between them.

"Um, are you free today?" Jimin ask him.

"Why?" Taehyung ask coldly.

"Just want to go outside with you, spending some time with you, its been long since we went out." Taehyung didn't even spare him a glance.

"I have some work in my office that needs to be done," Jimin nodded in response, he swallowed the lump in his throat and then blinks countless time, not wanting to break down infront of Taehyung.

"I'm done," Taehyung says, before he pushed himself up, leaving Jimin.

Jimin bit his lower lip, ignoring how his heart break into pieces.

***

Jimin went out alone. To refresh his mind. He wants to relax, because he was stressing himself out since Taehyung became cold.

Jimin inhale sharply and went inside the restaurant.

He want to try new foods today and someone told him that this fancy restaurant, serves a very delicious dishes.

When he went inside he was frozen in his spot.

He saw Taehyung with a girl, and he looks happy while talking to her.

Jimin felt his heart shuttered in pieces. He felt his eyes starts to sting, he immediately turn on his heels and walks out.

***

Jimin went to bar, he doesn't like alcohol, but he wants to forget everything that just happened today.

He expected already that Taehyung was cheating on him, but he doesn't know that it hurt so much when he confirmed it with his own eyes.

Tears streaming down his cheeks.

He need to stop.

He need to stop hoping that one day Taehyung will love him back because it was impossible.

Jimin choke a quite sobs, before he took a glass of alcohol.

*****

So guys, chapter 2 is done.

Hope you guys like it, i will update the next chapter by next week or month i guess?😁 joke its up to you guys if you want me to continue it or just unpublish it? Just kidding, i really love Vmin, so i'm doing my best to make this story better. Thank you so much😘😘 Fightinggg💪💪