Chapter Three

Third Person's POV

Jimin woked up with a heavy eyes.

He looks around and when he realized he isn't in his own room, he panicked.

"Good morning," He heard Seokjin and whip his head toward the room.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah, its me. The bartender called me last night, saying that you're wasted." Jimin scratch the back of his head.

"Sorry," He mumbled softly.

"The breakfast is ready, let's eat." Jimin just nods his head.

***

After eating their breakfast, Jimin took a bath, Seokjin spare him his clothes.

After fixing himself he went to the living room. He sat beside the older.

"Taehyung," Jimin starts, and Seokjin looks at Jimin.

"He doesn't love me anymore,"Jimin said bitterly.

"He fall out love," Jimin says eyes fixed on his laps, fist clenching.

"Jimin are you sure?" Seokjin asked Jimin, and the younger glances up at him.

"He's cheating on me, hyung." Jimin said voice cracking, "and he looks so happy with her." He added.

Seokjin's heart sink, he doesn't know what to say, he was shock.

He pulled the younger into his arms and hugged him tightly.

***

When Jimin went home.

It was empty.

Just like his heart, it feels empty now.

***

A sighed escaped from Taehyung's lips when he went inside.

He was so tired. He wanted to end all of this. He want to tell Jimin the truth.

He want them to split. Because he doesn't know anymore.

He love Jimin but he's not sure anymore.

He is happy with someone else now. Irene makes him happy, and when he's with her, he doesn't think of Jimin. He can't think of anything but her.

When Taehyung walked over their living room, he saw Jimin, sitting and scrolling something on his phone.

When he noticed his presence, Jimin looked at him and offer him a smile. Making Taehyung's heart clenches.

Jimin doesn't deserve this.

He badly wants to tell Jimin everything, but he doesn't want to hurt the latter.

He knew he was hurting him, but telling him that he doesn't sure about his feeling, and telling him he's seeing someone else would break Jimin more.

So he just ignore Jimin and doesn't say anything.

When he entered their bedroom, he sat on their bed, lowering his head and pulling his hair in frustration.

He's so stupid.

He kept on hurting Jimin.

***

Jimin wiped off his tears.

He smiled bitterly,

"I lost him, I tottaly lost Taetae. He's not my Taetae anymore." He mumbled, wiping off his tears.