ten

jungkooks eyes widened.
"wait.. jimin? THE PARK JIMIN?"
jin nodded, including the 4 other boys. jungkook was quiet for a while, and then began moving around tremendously in his seat.
"what the hell, you all knew and waited to tell me until now?!" his tone sounded as if he was pissed off which to be honest, he kind of was but was also very excited and happy. his hyungs nodded smiling. "sorry, jungkook. we just wanted to make it a surprise. he's been talking about how excited he was to meet you." jungkooks face met blush. "wait.. excited to meet me?"
"yes! he was sooo excited to meet you, jungkook! he's heard how much you fanboy over him, and how much you love him." hoseok said gleefully. jungkook hid his face in his backpack. "oh god..." he said embarrassed. "welp, off to school we go!" jin said laughing, as they drove off.

the 6 boys made it to the highschool. as they got out and threw their backpacks over their shoulders, jungkook tapped taehyungs shoulder. "hey.. taehyung. do you know what time jimin will get here?" taehyung smirked, amused at jungkooks impatience. "he'll get here soon, don't worry. he's gonna text us." jungkook looked down sadly. "oh... okay.."

as the 6 boys entered the campus, mostly everyone said hi to them. they were pretty much well known as the greatest group in seoul high, and the most good looking, as well as being the most kind and popular. they bowed respectfully, as they found a table near the front of the entrance so they could wait for jimin.

they opened their backpacks and took out their schedule. they were all discussing their schedules, which were happy to find out that they all had the same lunch and nutrition break together, as well as some classes with one another. taehyung and jungkook high-fived eachother, since they both had most classes together. while they were laughing and talking, a white mercedes benz pulled up in the front of the school entrance. the sound of the car caught their attention, as most of the students in the highschool, including the 6 boys had their eyes fixated on it. the car had parked on the side of the entrance, as the car door opened, as a short black haired male with a black sweater and blue light washed jeans, ripped on the kneez while wearing pure white vans stepped out of the car. he was wearing sunglasses, with a white backpack thrown over his shoulder. girls and guys began whispering already.
"who's that new kid?"
"he looks super hot."
"do you think he's friends with the others?"
the 5 boys smiled, as jungkooks eyes were still locked into the new male. he had plump, pink lips with gorgeous thighs, and a oh so beautiful ass.
well, to jungkook.
"JIMIN!" jin, yoongi, hoseok, namjoon, and taehyung yelled out to the male.
"holy crap, that's jimin?"
"woah, the park jimin? like that guy that models for stuff?"
"oh my god! they're so lucky!"
jungkooks jaw dropped. jimin looked more handsome in person. he couldn't believe this was happening.
taehyung grabbed jungkooks arm. "come on, let's go say hello!" jungkook felt a swarm of butterflies take over his stomach, as the boys ran up to jimin and gave him a big bear hug. there was almost too much of them that they fell into a dog pile. jungkook laughed hysterically, along with the others.
"jimin, it's so good to see you!" taehyung said as soon as they all got off of each other. taehyung gave jimin one last bear hug.
"you're sooo much more shorter in person." namjoon said laughing. "hey, shut up." jimin pouted crossing his arms.
"oh, jimin! this is jungkook by the way!"
hoseok shoves jungkook in front of jimin. it was true, jimin was much shorter in person. but it was cute, since jungkook was basically towering over him. jimins smile brightened, as he quickly wrapped his arms around jungkook. "oh my goodness! ive heard so much about you, jungkook-ssi!" jimin said enthusiastically. jungkook smiled warmly, hugging the male back. he didn't know what to say; everything was happening so fast, it felt like a dream.