twenty

they all made it to jacksons house, which was already filled with teenagers. the 7 men got out of the car, as eyes laid upon them. some girls started screaming jimins name, and some others just straight up drooling over them.
jackson walked out of the door, finding them. "guys! you made it!" he said happily. they all glared at him, as they walked passed the male and into the house. jackson sighed. "fuck."

music was blasting through the walls, as there were some couples making out here and there, people dancing and drinking at the bar. "woah.. jacksons house is really big.." jimin said, looking around. "yeah, he's pretty rich. let's go to the bar, they're serving the food there." jungkook said, as he stayed close to jimin, as well as the other boys did too. jimin was probably the shortest out of at least everyone out of the party, and he looked like an adorable child who needed to be protected aT ALL COSTS.

they all made their way to the bar, taking a seat. hoseok and taehyung sat next to eachother, namjoon and jin sat next to eachother, as well as jungkook and jimin. yoongi was already passed out on the couch.
"hahaha.. i know yoongi said he sleeps a lot.. but i didn't think he would actually sleep this much." jimin said, trying to hold back his laughter as they were all looking back at yoongi. "yeah.. it's pretty funny." namjoon said, smiling along with jimin.
the bartender came up to the 6 boys, asking what they'd like to drink. of course this wasn't allowed since most of them weren't at the legal age yet, so most of them just asked for a water or soda, while jin was the only one who asked for a beer, which wasn't even that bad either since he wasn't a big fan of alcohol.
they then ordered what they wanted. taehyung offered to share with hoseok, and jungkook ordered a salad because he's gotta get on that diet grind, and jimin ordered an appetizer of calamari, since he was most excited for that. namjoon and jin just watched the others, like parents.

"oh my goodness, this does not only smell good, but it tastes amazing!" jimin said, as he finished his first bite of calamari. jungkook shook his head. "im surprised that you haven't tried calamari before." he said, taking a bite of his salad. jimin nodded, taking a bite out of another. "this is so good.. i swear to god. im almost disappointed in myself for not trying this. want one?" jimin asked, as he handed over one calamari to jungkook. he shook his head. "no, it's okay." jimin shrugged before plopping it into his mouth. jackson came over to jungkook and jimin, as he looked as if he was about to cry. "look, jungkook. im sorry for what i did to jimin. i was just jealous. im sorry." jungkook rolled his eyes. "don't say sorry to me, say sorry to jimin hyung." jimin moved his head forward to look at jackson. jackson sighed, nodding slowly. "jimin, im sorry. i was just jealous of you and how you got along so well with him. can you forgive me?" it took jimin a while, but he nodded smiling. "yeah, okay. i forgive you. but you have to tell me where you get this calamari, it's sooo good." jimin honestly didn't care about what jackson said, he just cared about the calamari.

jackson ignored jimin, as he turned back to jungkook. "so, jungkook.. i was wondering if-"
"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BAAAALL"
they heard two familiar voices coming from the living room. jungkook, jimin, namjoon, and jin quickly looked at eachother. "you don't think they.." jin said before quickly rushing to the living room, with namjoon following behind him. jungkook and jimin looked at eachother worriedly, before following behind the two other males. jackson punched the table in anger, but then a bright idea came to his mind.

"unbelievable.. unbelievable!" jin said, as he was rubbing his forehead. "they already got drunk.. unbelievable!"
taehyung and hoseok were jumping on a coffee table, a microphone hand in hand, as they were screaming song lyrics. everyone was cheering for them, even throwing money. jungkook fell back laughing, and jimin hid his head in embarrassment.
"no, no. im not dealing with this! goodbye!" jin said before walking back to the bar. jimin looked at namjoon worriedly. "is jin okay?" namjoon smiled. "don't worry. just being an overprotective mother. he'll settle down soon." namjoon followed jin, as jimin turned around to get jungkook. "hey, let's go, i wanna finish my calamari.." jungkook nodded, trying to compose himself from laughing too much, as they went back to the bar.

jackson was gone, but there was a cup of pink lemonade waiting for jungkook, with a note on it. "for you :) - jackson"
jimin eyed the drink suspiciously. "oh sweet, he left me a drink." jungkook said, as he picked it up and held it up. as jungkook lifted it up, jimin noticed a pill in the drink. his eyes widened, as he tried to stop jungkook. "wait, jungkook, no-!" too late. jungkook already brought the cup to his lips, as he began drinking it down, finishing it up in one gulp. jungkook licked his lips as he set down the cup, looking at jimin. "oh sorry hyung... did you want some.?" jungkook asked. "i.. no.. it was just..
uhm...
there was a leaf in the drink and i was gonna warm you." jimin said, smiling nervously. "oh.. okay." jungkook said.
jimin turned around to look for jin and namjoon, who coincidentally weren't in their seats. "fuck.." he mumbled to himself.
he quickly pulled out his phone, typing to each boy individually.

eggchim jackson drugged jungkooks drink.