fifteen

first and second period ended, as it was nutrition break. the 6 boys all met up at their table where they would always sit and hang out. "sucks that jimin can't be here..." jungkook said sadly. he had a salad in front of him, as he kept on jabbing his plastic fork into the salad bowl, practically just playing with his food. taehyung was nibbling down on a cookie with hoseok, jin and namjoon were sharing some mango juice, and yoongi was having a bag of chips. "don't worry jungkook. at least he has lunch with us." hoseok said, smiling. jungkook nodded slowly. "hey guys!" a voice said, coming from the left direction. the boys looked up from their food, spotting jackson. they smiled slightly. "hey jackson." they all said at once. "hey, im throwing a first day of school party at my house today at 8." jackson said as he sat down next to jungkook. "and jungkook.. i was wondering if i could take you out before we head to the party? or i could pick you up? or-"
jackson was cut off, when they heard another familiar voice coming from the other hallway. "guys!!" the voice said. it was jimin, as he ran to the table, jumping excitedly. "jimin! what are you doing here?" taehyung asked happily. jungkooks face lit up as soon as jimin arrived. "my nutrition break got switched. they're changing some schedules for some students and luckily for me, they changed my nutrition break time! so i get to be with you guys!" jimin said smiling brightly. "jimin, that's amazing!" jungkook said. jimin sat beside jungkook, as jackson was eyeing down jimin.

"uhm.. you must be jimin. aren't you that famous model that used to live in busan?" jackson said, his mood suddenly changed into an aggravated kind. jimin nodded smiling. "yes, i am. who are you?" he asked cluelessly. "you don't know who i am? tch. im jackson. you should know your place, you can't just try making friend with other popular people just to gain more popularity. how selfish. anyways, ill see you guys at the party. bye guys, and jungkook." he smiled and waved goodbye to the 6 men except for jimin, as he death glared the younger male as he walked away back to his own friends.

the 6 boys rolled their eyes. "honestly, i don't like jackson. it's almost like he only talks to us for jungkook." yoongi said.
"that's true, we're sorry jimin. he just doesn't know that we're good friends with you." jin said clicking his tongue.
"yeah, jimin... don't worry about him, he-" jungkooks sentence cut off as his eyes darted to jimin, who's eyes were filling up with tears.