twenty one

it's been almost 30 minutes now, and no one has responded. jungkook was acting weird in a drunken type of way, so jimin knew the drug was kicking in. "hey, hyung.. do you mind getting me some lollipops?" jungkook said, as he slurred his words. "uhm.. of course, jungkook-ssi.. anything for you. stay right here, please.." jimin said helplessly, as he continuously checked his phone for a reply. jimin decided, fuck it, ill look for the others myself.

he went in the living room where supposedly hoseok and taehyung were, but everyone was crowded around them who were sitting on the couch, making out. "taehyung-ssi! hoseokie hyung! over here!!" jimin cried out, jumping up and down to try to get his friends attention, but everyone kept on chanting, so it was barely even easy for the two males to hear jimin. he eventually gave up, trying to look for namjoon and jin instead.

"THE HELL ARE THEY?" jimin said aggravated, as he couldn't find anyone anywhere. he rubbed his head, as he kept sending messages to everyone.

eggchim hello??
eggchim someone, anyone?
eggchim guys!!! jungkook is drunk someone help!!!

jimin kept spamming everyone, but it was no use. jimin decided to take jungkook home on his own. he went back to the bar, as jungkook was taking a shot with a small crowd around him.
"JUNGKOOK!" jimin yelled out, as he slapped the shot from jungkooks hand. "hyuung, why'd you stop me?" jungkook said, his cheeks red, his eyes drunken. he reeked of alcohol. "jungkook.. you can't drink this.. look what it's doing to you!" jimin said as he pulled jungkook away from the bar. "come on, we're going home."
"but.. hyuuung..." jungkook tugged on jimins collar, smirking. "i wanna stay and have fun~"
"no, jungkook. we're going home. it isn't safe." jimin quickly made it to the exit of the house with jungkook by his side, supporting the male so he wouldn't collapse.
"jin-hyungs car is still here... i can't take that." jimin said to himself, as he decided to just call an uber instead.

"you smell nice today, jimin." jungkook said, poking jimins cheek. "thanks.. jungkook." jungkook had been spitting out nonsense here and there, and jimin was getting pretty annoyed. but luckily, the uber arrived. jimin helped jungkook get in first, and then he got in as well, telling the directions to the driver, as they drove off from the party.