twenty two

the two males arrived at jimins house, as jimin thanked the driver and payed for the ride. they made it to jimins doorstep. "come on jungkook.. we need to get you inside." jungkook didn't say a word, nor did he pay attention. "i want pink lemonade. do you have a horse? why is your house so big? it's as big as my dick." jungkook said, as jimin took him into the living room. "jungkook.. dont say that. ill get you some water." jimin said, as he sat jungkook down on the sofa.

warning ; smut :^)

jungkook grabbed jimins wrist before jimin could leave to go to the kitchen. "jimin.. you look so nice today." jungkook intertwined his fingers with jimin, as jimin looked at jungkook, his face turning a deep red. "jungkook.. let go. i need to get you water." jimin said, stuttering his words. "please stay here, i want you." jungkook said, a smirk plastering his lips. jimin looked away blushing madly, pulling his arm away to walk into the kitchen.

"no way, no way. he's drunk. he's drunk. it's nothing." jimin said to himself quietly as he quickly got a glass cup and filled it with water. he couldn't lie, jungkook looked overwhelmingly hot drunk, but jimin felt bad at the same time. who knows what's going through his mind right now. jimin was gonna walk back to the sofa, but two pairs of arms wrapped around his waist. "jimin.. i already said that i wanted you." the voice purred into jimins ear, as jimin froze in his spot. ".. jungkook.. you're drunk. take this water, plea-" his words were cut off with jungkook spinning him around, as he pinned jimin to the fridge door and crashed his lips with the other male. jungkooks hand took the glass out of jimins hand and placed it on the counter top. "i don't want water. i want you." jungkook said in between their kiss. jimin didn't hate the kiss, he knew this was wrong,

but he just couldn't resist.

jimin gave into the kiss as his arms wrapped around jungkooks neck, jungkooks arms moving down to jimins waist and unbuckling his belt. jungkooks kisses trailed down to jimins cheek, to his jawline, down to his neck. jimin whined, gripping onto the male. oh, did he enjoy this very much.

"you're mine now." jungkook growled deeply, as he picked up jimin and brought him back into the living room and placed jimin onto the couch. jungkook threw his sweater off, and his t-shirt, resulting in jungkook bare chested. jimin stared at his chest. "oh.." was all jimin said. jungkook chuckled, crashing his lips into jimins again. their kiss was sloppy, but they didn't seem to care. jimin threw his black shirt off, along with them both taking their jeans off.
jungkook began grinding against jimin, as soft moans escaped jimins lips. "j..jungkook.." he whimpered. jungkook kept his lips glued onto jimins, whilst he was grinding against the other male.

they both ended up entirely naked, as they switched the position to jimin sitting on top of jungkook.
"jimin.."
"y..yes?"
"ride me until you break me."

if y'all know where i got that from, yoURE MY NEW BEST FRIEND HSHDSH