eleven

"and this is where we mostly go at lunch times. this is basically our table. no one sits here except for us." taehyung said to jimin. they were taking jimin on a tour around the school, showing him where they would eat, where they would hang out, where they would do everything together, and jimin fit in perfectly with the 6 boys, especially jungkook thought he did. after their hug together, he felt as if he had gotten so much more closer to his hyung.

after a few more places that were explored by the short male, they decided to go pick up jimins schedule, since the last place to show jimin was the front office. "hey, jungkook, why don't you show jimin where the office is, and you can help him?" hoseok said. jungkook turned around, his cheeks turning a faded, bright pink. "m-me?" he stuttered. hoseok nodded, the 4 other boys realizing what hoseok was trying to do, as they played along. "yeah, jungkook. plus you haven't fully got to know him yet, i think it would be great for you two." jungkook looked at jimin, who was excited to get to know jungkook. "yes, that would be amazing! would you like to, jungkook?" jimin said excitedly, as he looked up at the taller male in front of him. jungkook smiled warmly. he thought it was cute how jimin was acting so childishly and playfully, which made him fall for him more. jungkook nodded. "okay, let's go." jimin smiled, waving goodbye to the other boys as both males walked down the hallway.

"so, jungkook, how long have you known the boys?" jimin asked, smiling. "oh, ive known them for a while. we're all childhood friends, and our parents basically got us al together." jimin nodded. "woah.. that's amazing. i hope i don't get in the way of your guys's friendship, im a newbie after all and i don't want to ruin anythi-" jimin got cut off by jungkook, who placed his palm on jimins shoulder. "don't say that, hyung. you're amazing. we all love you." jungkook said soothingly. jimin smiled, looking away blushing. "thanks, jungkook."

they made it to the office, as jungkook explained what it was and stuff. they picked up jimins schedule, as they both looked at the paper. sadly, jungkook didn't have any classes with jimin, but study hall. "study hall isn't even a class!" jungkook sighed. jimin pouted. "man.. that sucks. im sorry, jungkook. at least we have the same lunch.." jimin smiled slightly. jungkook sighed. "yeah.. i guess so."
the bell for first period rang, as jungkook looked at his hyung. "well.. bye. don't get lost." he winked at jimin, who rolled his eyes. "hahha, you're sooo funny, kookie. see you." he waved goodbye, as they both parted ways to their classrooms. jungkook bit his lip. "hyung is the best thing that's ever happened to me."