YoonMin|| I NEED YOU

This book honestly doesn't need a caption. Let me just say it's mostly revolves around three main ships. Vhope, Namjin, a smol smoool amount of jikook, and finally a large amount of yoonmin. Suga (min yoongi/main character) is a vampire in this book. While jimin (park jimin/main character) is human and well shit happens (hmm). Then taehyung (jimins bff) is also a human while Jhope (sugars bestfriend of a sort) is a werewolf. However the book doesn't really touch up on the whole werewolf thing, however you do get some vampire action.

A lot of action..

If ya know what I'm saying

God damn this book honestly puts you in the feeeeellsss like girls BEWARE! And guys. I mean there's not like smut smut but let's just say the makeouts are detailed AFFFFF. Also the whole vampire thing in this story with the whole "bite your neck thing" seriously puts you in feels because it's like

If you where a vamp in this book and you bite a humans neck they feel pleasure instead of pain so basically

The feeling is like your having flipping sex 😂

And it puts you in the feels because the book gets detailed. I swear I love his author.

Seriously though check the book out. Your not gonna regret it.

caramelmacchiato95 love your book girl, wish the smexu smut was there but either way loved it!

Aish last thing how do y'all feel about the new "Idol" song coming out? I'm seriously all about the teaser video. There outfits look amazing with the whole traditional thing and the music reminds me of ddaeng along with the videos in the background reminding me of Dna.

Anyyywayyysss byyyeee