1

🌱
-

a/n: welcome to
" UNDER THE INFLUENCE "
i've been waiting to write this book for a while and i'm finally doing it. i'm hoping you guys enjoy it. let's get started! :)

DESCRIPTION:

jeongguk is an underground boxer and a drug addict. it is his way of survival. he uses drugs to numb himself. the tattoos on his body symbolize the scars he has gotten.
things take a turn when he and victoria crossed paths.

she is innocent and pure.

he is fucked up and sinful.

❝ j-jeongguk p-pls. ❞

❝ baby, i'm sorry. ❞

-------
characters:

-jeon jeongguk - anger issues - boxer- use drugs  - blunt -rich- ex-drug dealer

-jeon jeongguk
- anger issues
- boxer
- use drugs
- blunt
-rich
- ex-drug dealer

- victoria wade- a sweetheart - innocent - very sensitive - suffers from panic attacks

- victoria wade
- a sweetheart
- innocent
- very sensitive
- suffers from panic attacks

--

a/n: more characters will be involved as the book continues.

~

students became alarmed as jeongguk slammed the classroom door open and welcome himself in.
the male rolls his eyes and makes his way to the back seat, holding onto his book bag strap.

" you're late to my class again jeon. one more and i'll kick you out." mr. wong beckoned.

" do it then bitch." he grumble under his breath. " you said something, jeon?" the teacher approaches him.

" i said do it then!" jeongguk raise his voice a bit.

" watch who you speak to. respect your elders! your parents ain't taught you better?"

" respect your elders my ass. my parents are fucking buried, take a walk to the cemetery and lecture them about what a horrible job they did." jeongguk says standing on his feet.

" they must be suffering even more in their graves, knowing the person you've turned out to be" mr. wong shamelessly said.

jeongguk bloodshot eyes darkened and his fist made contact with the professor's face.

students gasped and pull out their phones to record—well some did

" talking about respect your elders! you're fucking pathetic. fuck you!" every word that came out of jeongguk's mouth, a hardcore fist is thrown.

mr. wong's face was slowly becoming swollen and bloody.

" call the headmaster here now!" the teacher's pet aka—minho demanded.

jeongguk grabs the first thing he saw—a desk and he throws it across the room shattering everything including the windows.

soon security guards along with the headmaster came into the classroom.

one of the guards tries to get a hold of jeongguk but miserably failed.
" stop and take mr.wong to the nurse's office."

" jeon! my office, now!" the headmaster gritted his teeth.
the male takes his belongings and spits on mr. wong before leaving.

" fucking bitch"

-----

a/n: how's the first chapter so far? :)