10

🌱
-

once jeongguk arrived at school, students in the hallway stole glances from the male and whispered to one another.

" is he the fighter?"

" wait, yes he is!"

" he's so good-looking."

" does he have a girlfriend?"

jeongguk noticed a familiar figure opening her locker. his heartbeat speeds up and he tightens the grip on his bag strap.

jeongguk approached victoria as students darted toward them.

" hi ggukie." she shyly smiles and waves at the male. " hey," jeongguk greets.

victoria frowned slightly and her palms became sweaty.
" are you mad at me?"

" no, why you ask?"

" y-you didn't call me p-petal." she fiddled with her fingers.

" you like it when i call you that, hm?" jeongguk stepped closer to her.

" y-yes." victoria nibbled on her lower lip.

jeongguk hum and push some hair behind her ear.
" let's go to class, petal."

the way the pet name rolled off jeongguk's tongue drove victoria crazy.

'is that his girlfriend?'

' that's victoria'

the female place the things she needs in her backpack and closes her locker.

" congrats on your win yesterday." victoria said as she walk beside the ravenette.

" how you know? you were there?" jeongguk look at her in adoration.

" it was all over social media. it's like you're famous now." she giggles and clings to his arm feeling his hard bicep.

" i'm not famous, petal." jeongguk chuckled and wrap his arm around victoria's waist.

victoria blush at the sudden action and proceed to rest her head on his arm, but quickly retreated when she heard someone calling her name.

" tori!"

she turns around to see her best friend running towards her.
" joonie!"

" hi bub," he smiles as the female jumped into his arms. jeongguk clenched his jaw and walk alone to class.

" how are you, hm?" he ruffles her hair. " i'm okay." victoria beamed happily.

" where's ggukie?" she frowns as her eyes search for the raven head.

" he went back to class." namjoon mentally chuckle aware that jeongguk was jealous.

" i'll see you at lunch!" victoria rushes off to her first block.

namjoon shakes his head trying to surpass his laugh.