16

🌱
-

" darling, slow down." jeongguk laugh at how excited his girlfriend is to be at the amusement park.

" ggukiee, can we go on the rides? please." she pouted.

" we can go anywhere you want, princess. let's give in our tickets, hm?" jeongguk pat her ass as a hue of tomato rose to her cheeks.

jeongguk bought them fast passes so they didn't have to wait in the long line.
" where do you wanna go, babe?"

" can go on the ferris wheel, ggukie?" she clings to his arm.  " okay princess." jeongguk kisses her forehead and walk to the line.

once they got in, jeongguk pull victoria on his lap and nuzzle his face into her neck.
" you're really beautiful, you know that?" he whispered

victoria blushed and hold her boyfriend's hands on her stomach enjoying the scenery.
" stop ggukie."

" just speaking facts, baby girl." the boxer smirked and kisses her ear.

she turned around and peck his lips, but jeongguk wanted more so he kissed her fully.

" mmh" she moans and tilt her head, deepening the kiss. a question popped in victoria's mind making her break from the kiss.

"what's the matter, baby?" jeongguk frowned slightly. she chew on her lower lip trying to find a way to ask. " babe, c'mon. you can tell me anything."

"n-nothing, it's nothing, gguk." she shakes her head and rests her chin on his shoulder. " sweetheart, talk to me." he persisted. the female sighs, " i don't wanna ruin our day with this, ggukie. please, forget about it."

" no, tell me." jeongguk deepens his tone a bit. victoria stopped beating around the bush and spill out what was bothering her. " have you been using it lately?"

jeongguk stayed quiet for a moment and cleared his throat, " how many times have you asked me this week, babe?" victoria pouted and look into her boyfriend's eyes.

"g-ggukie, i'm sorry. i am just paranoid." the fighter cup her cheeks in his palms.

" darling, i do get the urge to and i'd admit that. however, that doesn't mean i'll run back to them again. they caused me to hurt the most precious thing in my life. it's fine that you are constantly asking, but babe i want you to trust me with this, hm?"

" i do trust you, ggukie. i really do, but sometimes i just can't help but become worried." victoria place her hands over his.

" it's normal, princess. you're my reason to move on from those things, you know that." he squishes her cheeks and pecks her lips all over them.

victoria let out a giggle and nuzzle her cheek into the male's. " cute baby." he coos causing her to blush. " my cute baby." jeongguk rubs her thigh with his thumb. the pair spend more time at the ferris wheel before getting off.

since victoria has never been here before, jeongguk allowed her to go and do whatever she desires. being the whipped man jeongguk is, victoria convinced him to ride the boat in the tunnel of love.

jeongguk would be lying if he said he didn't like it. they played games, which the raven head mostly won, receiving all the prizes for his beloved.

" can we go play the shooting game, babe?" she takes a bite of her cotton candy. " sure princess." jeongguk adjust her beanie, kissing her nose softly. " again, please." she tugged his shirt.