11

🌱
-

victoria put on a purple crop top and black baggy jeans along with her oversized plaid shirt; sneakers as well.

she style her hair into a messy bun and waited for jeongguk.

jungkook.97: im outside.
jungkook.97: are you done, petal?

iiamtori: yes ggukie
iiamtori: do i need to jump down? :(

jungkook.97: yea
jungkook.97: i got you, dw.

iiamtori: i'm scared of heights :(

victoria turn off her bedroom lights and open her window, seeing jeongguk standing there already looking at her.

victoria face turned pale and her skin felt cold and clammy.

it's so high.

she gulped and climb out of her window.
" i'll catch you, petal."

victoria shut her eyes and jump. jeongguk easily engulf her in his arms, holding her tightly against him. she grip on his shirt with trembling hands.

" hey, it's alright. you're okay." he lean down and plant a soft peck on her forehead.

" did you cry?" jeongguk noticed her red and puffy eyes. "n-no" she hesitated.

" fuck, pretty. i'm sorry. i—" " it's okay, ggukie." victoria flash him a smile, making jeongguk's heart skip a few beats.

they hopped in jeongguk's car and left. it was silence, not awkward but comfortable.

victoria stole few glances him jeongguk, admiring the male's side profile. she quickly averted her eyes when jeongguk caught her staring.

" shy hm?" he smile mischievously and stop at the red light.

"n-no" victoria blush and covered her face with her hands.

" cute," jeongguk whispered under his breath, speeding off when the light turned green.

" where are we going, ggukie?"

" to watch me beat someone's ass, petal."

" stop cursing and what do you mean by that? ggukie that's wrong." her eyes widen.

jeongguk laugh at her statement replying,
" boxing, baby. you'll watch me fight tonight."

baby.

" oh, sorry." she nibble on her lower lip and try processing what just happened.

he called me baby.

what does this mean?

" it looks scary and unsafe here," victoria view the dark alley, feeling a bit uneasy.

" you're safe with me, pretty. let's go." jeongguk step out the car with victoria.

her breath hitched when she notice yoongi and his friends waiting.
she quickly cling onto jeongguk's bicep, gripping it tightly.