6

🌱
-︎

" you did coke last night? "

jeongguk wipes his nose with the tissue and lean his back on the sink.

" yes and so?" he carelessly admits.

yoongi sighed deeply and throw his arms up in frustration.
" what did you want to talk about?"

" there's this place where they do matches every night. it's really good—"

" get to the point, yoongs." jeongguk interrupted.

" i want you to try out for boxing," he says resting his palms together.

" and why the hell will i do that crap?"

" because it'll help you cope with a lot of
thing—"

" if you're trying to get me to stop doing drugs, that won't work bro. i'm already fucked up to get any help." the male throws his head back laughing.

" give it a chance, please." yoongi begs. " no, and that final."

" so you'll do drugs till you overdose?" he grabs jeongguk by the shoulders.

" first off, get your fucking hands off me." he shakes him off, but yoongi did not move an inch.

" i am not going to sit here and watch you destroy yourself jeongguk. listen to me!" he pleads.

" destroy me? do you hear yourself right now? you are the one who gave me those pills in the first place. i didn't even know how to use those shits." jeongguk pushes him off with force.

" i did it because it was the only way, gguk. the only way to keep you straight!" yoongi grunted as his back hit the wall.

" yea instead of being there for me, right? instead of being my only friend. you turned me over to the dark side and allowed them to control me. i was vulnerable, yoongi! fucking fragile!"

" what else you wanted me to do? i had other things going on as well!" he argued back.

" excuses excuses bro. keep them. do not mention any boxing shit to me ever again or else." jeongguk threatened and exit the door.

yoongi throws a punch at the wall as he breathes heavily.

" some friend you are," jeongguk murmured and made his way back to class.

" is your nose okay?" he heard victoria asks.

" it's fine," jeongguk replied and scroll through his phone.

" uh can i ask you a question?" she inquired.
" what," he says without taking his eyes off the screen.

" will you be able to come to the library after school? we can finish our project there,"

jeongguk slam his phone on the desk causing victoria to flinch at the movement.

" you can't go and finish it by yourself?"

" well i can, it's just—"

" then go alone. you don't need a fucking babysitter." he harshly spat.