7

🌱
-

" what are you doing your project on?" namjoon sits down beside her.

" It Ends With Us. " victoria reaches into her bag and takes out her laptop.

" ugh! i hate that book." the male groan causing his best friend to laugh.

" it's really fun to read, joonie." victoria whined a bit. namjoon cooed and pinch her cheeks.

" gguk, let's go hang out at my place," yoongi said to the younger.

" can't. i'm going to the library," jeongguk declined and walk to his car.

" wait now?"

" yea. bye bro," he hopped in his car and drive off.

jm: is he coming?

yg: no.

jm: why not?

yg: he's going to the fucking library.

jm: wtf. are you sure
you spoke to jeongguk?
seen

jeongguk drove to the library and park his car. he steps out and places his hands in his pocket, walking inside.

he spotted victoria by the corner with namjoon. jeongguk pushes his tongue inside his cheek and approach the two.

jeongguk pulls a seat and sits beside victoria, who is now in the middle.
" oh hi," she flashes the male a smile.

jeongguk heart skipped a beat.

" hey." he bluntly said.

" joonie, this is my partner, jeongguk. jeongguk this is my best friend, namjoon." victoria introduced.

the two boys glared at each other without saying anything. namjoon already dislike the male because he made his best friend cry. as for jeongguk, he just hates him.

" why aren't you guys saying hi to each other?"
victoria tilts her head.

" let's finish the project. tell me what i need to do." jeongguk ignored her previous question.

" oh okay. you will complete the last four pages based on lily and ryle."

jeongguk nodded and open his laptop and begin working. from time to time, he'll steal glances from victoria and namjoon.

get your damn arm off her shoulders. jeongguk mentally screamed and massage his temples.

namjoon receive a message from his coach stating they're having a team meeting and he needs to attend.
" bub, i have to go."

" is it coach again?" victoria pouted. " yea, i'm sorry. call me after you're done?"

" okay, i will. goodluck joonie." she giggle feeling her best friend's lips on her forehead.

" bye, bub." namjoon smiled and left the library.

" is he your boyfriend?" jeongguk suddenly popped the question. " wait what?"

" just answer the damn question," he bounces up to his knee.

" no, he's my bestie." victoria frowns her brows in confusion.