9

🌱
-

" where is jeongguk? is he coming?"

" i don't know and i don't give a fuck about that kid."

" woah. did you something happen between you two?"

" he's acting up and it's all that bitch victoria's fault." yoongi smashes a bottle on the ground in frustration.

" what did she do?" jin inquired. " i saw them in one of the classrooms we hang out at. they were all up on each other. it was disgusting." he cringed.

" and you're mad because of that?" jimin chuckled.

" he's being collected by her and i don't like that. did you know he almost beat the shit out of me because i yelled at her?"

" awh, he likes her." hoseok cooed earning a glare from yoongi.

soon, jeongguk's car pulled up.
" oh he's here." jin crossed his arms.

" i thought you weren't coming after what happened." yoongi approach him.

" i stay true to my word." he bluntly said.

" i thought you don't give a fuck about him anymore." jimin blurted out.

" JIMIN"

" fuck you too, dude," jeongguk said to yoongi.

" alright, let's go." jin hopped inside the car.

the boys arrived at an alley and made their way down to see two big male's guarding the door.

yoongi showed them a card and they allowed them in.

screams and cheer fill the boy's ears as the crowd chants their favorite fighter's name. people holding beer bottles, pushing and shoving each other.

jeongguk eyes landed inside the ring as he watch every move the fighters make.

he was fascinated.

"i could do way better." he said to himself.

" you think you could?" yoongi stood beside him. " are you questioning me, dude?" jeongguk was taken back by his friend's sudden reply.

" relax bro. let's go meet polo." yoongi chuckled and pat his back.

" you guys staying?"

" yea bro, meet us here." jin shouted loud enough for him to hear.

yoongi and jeongguk went to the VIP room and inside, they witnessed a buff male smoking a cigarette.

" yo polo!" yoongi calls out and approaches the male.

" min! what's up, dude."

jeongguk stood there placing his hands in his pockets, and surveying the room.

" this is my friend. the one i was telling you about. gguk this is polo."