3. All plastic

Misty walked fast past Raja's desk. Even before the girl could react and ask her if she wanted anything, Misty opened the door of Ash's office and got inside.

"Hey!" Ash got up. "Knock on the door before you come in! Where do you think you are?" He hated to be interrupted when he ate the whipped cream of his latte. It was a precious moment.

Raja looked between the two and left the office.

"I need you to sign these papers and I don't have time. As you may know, I have other work to do as." Misty put some papers on Ash's desk and crossed her arms over her chest. "Of course, I don't eat whipped cream while I should be working. I mean, I don't eat whipped cream at all. I don't do comfort foods."

Ash shot her a glare. He put his latte down and grabbed the papers, signing one after another. "You talk too much. It'll give you early wrinkles."

"I don't remember being the one in their thirties." Misty kept looking at his dirty desk, shaking her head to herself. "You need to call 911 for this desk, Mr. Ketchum."

Ash handed her over the papers. "You really might stay associate vice-president for the rest of your life, Miss Williams."

"I will get in even if he's busy with work! He always says he's busy with work! What work is this anyway?"

Misty and Ash looked toward the door when it suddenly opened. Ash gasped he saw his mother Delia.

"You're my son's assistant, right? Well, I need to talk to him so don't let anyone in!" Delia shouted at Raja before she finally turned her attention to her son. "There he is!"

"Sir, I tried to..." Raja looked completely lost. She left.

Misty didn't spell a word. She looked Ash's mother up and down and flipped her hair.

"What is this?" Ash snapped. "Wait outside, mom. I'm working!"

"Oh." Delia Ketchum hid her mouth behind her hand. She stared back at Misty and kept her eyes fixed on her bare legs for a moment. "Oh, right."

Misty looked at Ash who was looking at his mom. "Outside."

"Alright, alright..." Delia put her hand on the door handle. "I get it. You're busy."

"Right. Get out." Ash nodded. His mother walked out of the office and closed the door gently.

"I'm sorry about that." Ash handed Misty over the papers. "Give these to Raja and she'll take care of the calls."

"Sure." Less work for her. Ash was unusually nice.

Misty headed out of the office and walked past Delia who was sitting next to Raja's desk. Their eyes met for a second when the redhead handed over the papers to Ash's assistant.

"Call the two representatives."

"Sure, miss Williams."

Delia kept watching Misty as she walked away from them. "Alright. Who is this redhead woman?"

"That's miss Williams."

"How long she and Ash have been dating?"

"I-I didn't know they dated..." Raja blinked.

Delia's gaze followed Misty's silouhette until she was out of sight.

She turned toward Raja and said, "She looks like a twig!" She waved her hand. "This kind of women don't make good wives. All they keep doing at home is file their nails and watch TV! They don't cook!"

The door of the office opened and Ash showed up, "Get inside, mom."

"Women are making you go crazy."

"What's this you're saying?" Ash sighed and closed the door.

Raja instantly picked up her phone and made a call. "I'm officially upset for not being updated on my boss's love life!"

What are you talking about?

"Come on, May! You know everything about Misty! Why didn't you tell me she was dating him?"

Misty and Ash? Seriou-oh shit! She took what I told her seriously!

"What did you tell her?"

I may or may not have told her that if she wants to get promoted, she'll have to seduce Ash and date him...

"So, the relationship is fake..."

It's all plastic.

"Too bad." Raja pouted. "I ship them so hard!"