Chapter 1

There were no words to describe what he felt, when he had to hand over One Autumn Leaf to that little arrogant brat. No matter how much he wanted to cry or scream, he couldn't and he wouldn't. There was no use to it. To some One Autumn Leaf might just be an account card, but to Ye Xiu it was more than that. This account card hold ten years of hard work, of laughter and tears, success and failure, victory and lose. It hold ten years' worth of memories. No matter how much Ye Xiu wanted to hold on to One Autumn Leaf, there was nothing he could do, since the account belong to club Excellent Era. A feeling close to regret arose inside of Ye Xiu.
Being betrayed by those you once called friends was painful. Being kicked out from your team in the middle of the night during the cold winter season was cruel, heartless, deathly. Letting go of something you considered your treasure – something that you had built up over the years – was numbing. Being stripped off of a part of your identity was torture. Until now Ye Xiu was One Autumn Leaf and One Autumn Leaf was Ye Xiu – or better said Ye Qiu. Those two had always been together, the only one that could say the same about them and their avatar was team Tyranny's captain and Ye Xiu's longtime rival Han Wenqing and his avatar Desert Dust. Now everything was over. There was no longer a Ye Xiu – or Ye Qiu –, but there still was a One Autumn Leaf. No longer were there the rivals Han Wenqing and Ye Xiu – there was only Han Wenqing. It was a good thing that Ye Xiu knew all too well how to hold back his tears, how to bottle down his emotions. Emotions wouldn't change anything at all. To contrary they would make things worse. And so Ye Xiu left his team, left the professional Glory alliance and was never seen again.

Su Mucheng was the one that sent him off. Not feeling well at all. Ye Xiu didn't have a phone, he barely had any savings, since he used most of his money to help some friends that didn't make it into the league, and the weather was horrible. All she could do was to wait for him to find a place to stay and contract her via QQ. Until then even she, the person closest to Ye Xiu, wouldn't know where he was. Maybe this was for the better – who knew what those pathetic creeps in Excellent Era would do, if they knew where their former captain was. Mucheng had lost all respect and neutrality towards her teammates and former friends. Tao Xuan did not only betrayal Ye Xiu, he also betrayed her dead older brother Su Muqiu and her. He betrayed them all and he would pay for it someday. Ye Xiu may not care, may not wish anything bad upon his former team, but she did! She cared a lot and she wished them all the worst!

Ye Xiu had been kicked out, because he refused to take part in advertisement. And nowadays he also couldn't ensure them the championship anymore. Tao Xuan ignored the fact that more and more player that could rival the power of One Autumn Leaf and Ye Xiu had appeared. He ignored the fact that many of their failed seasons were due to his and the vice-captain's scheming. He ignored the fact that it was possible to make a profit with an invisible captain when set up right.
The reason Su Mucheng had agreed to all that advertisement was to take the burden from Ye Xiu. She alone was more than enough to generate a lot of money. Excellent Era was far from being poor! They didn't need money so badly. However greed didn't follow reason – neither did Ye Xiu.